Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Honeydukes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 am

Blaire glared at him and her hand wanted to go for her wand but she kept still. She usually didn't go openly cursing people but this man was going to be the exception. She glared at the shop keeper and her hand went for her wand again but stopped short before taking a calming breath.

"Actually it is exciting and fulfilling." Blaire said with a evil glint in her eye. She then rolled her eyes. Just traveling all the time and meeting people was so fun. Not. She knew all the people who she needed and she knew her connections. That's all she needed.

"That sounds so fun.." Blaire said sarcastically. She would rather be put under the cruciatus curse.

(yeah I'll be up for a bit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Sander Kreiss

Stats : 0

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:47 am

Sander studied Blaire's face quickly while she was looking at the shopkeeper. He had decided that she was the type of person that was quickly angered.

"I'm sorry if I offended you and your... Ever so...." Sander struggled to find the right word, "first rate lifestyle" he finished, unsure of how she would react to his further prodding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 am

Blaire stared at him.

"It is a first rate life-style thank you very much. My father works for the minister and we're rich! Don't you know the name Hudson?....oh shit I told you my name was Hudson...It's Blaire Attor...Hudson is my maiden name....my husband is Blaine Attor." Blaire said crossing her arms over her chest.

this guy needs to get a clue on who he's talking to Blaire thought as she rolled her eyes. She was sort of grinding her teeth together.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:11 am

Sanders eyes widened quite a bit when he hear the last name Hudson and then Attor in the same sentence. It all made sense to him now. Being in the Order, Sander has heard many, many things about both the Hudson and Attor families, and how nearly all of them were notorious Death Eaters. Sander wasn't sure if the girl really was a Death Eater, but he had a feeling he was about to find out.

"Ah yes.. I imagine you gain quite a bit of... respect with that mark on your forearm, there" Sander said quietly, his lips barely moving when he took the stab in the dark, looking Blaire directly into her eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 am

When she saw his eyes widened her finally sparked with excitement. He finally realized who he was talking to and the power her family held.

"I already have all the respect I need without it." Blaire lied through her teeth. Sure her family was known death eaters and so was the family she had married into but she wasn't going to reveal much to this man before she knew more about him.

finally some excitement Blaire hissed under her breath in parselmouth.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 pm

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. Nobody would even care about you if your family wasn't filled with scumbag Death Eaters" Sander said, a mischievous smile creeping on to his face without him even realizing it. Realizing that he was dealing with a volatile, quick to anger Death Eater, Sander slid his hand into his pocket and rested it on his wand without anybody else noticing, he made sure he kept Blaire's attention on his face while he did this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Blaire smirked as she backed away from him. Her bracelet kept hissing at her to let her go free so she could and go bite him.

Don't worry you'll be able to bite the big bad order man soon Blaire hissed in parselmouth at her bracelet before raising it to her lips and kissing it lightly. She loved her snake. It had been a gift from Lamia when she had been spying and doing things for the DE's back in school. Most importantly it was a gift to take that pig headed gryffindor who ran to the winds as soon as he was out of school because she hadn't seen him since. Blaire knew that somewhere he had probably knocked up some girl or something or was just being a coward. But that was the past. She wanted to focus on the present.

"And that's not true my good sir. My father is very high up among ministry officials so I naturally have the respect in my family as do my brothers....and you must be in the Order....since my father hasn't mentioned any new people being hired in the ministry." Blaire said assuming she was right. She was still backing up away from him. If he wasn't an order member then she was just being cautious. She didn't want to get pulled into a trap like a few times before. She was at the nearest shelf and smiled at him evilly.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:58 am

"Oh come on Blaire.. You and I both know that I speak not with lies, but the truth" Sander said, a fake smile on his face, "And if your father is in the ministry then I am a blast-ended skrewt... And yes.. You finally guessed one right, I AM in the Order, and since you are a Death Eater, it is my duty to the great people of England to stop you with any means necessary, and bring you in to REAL ministry officials" Sander finished, and he wiped the smile off his face.

He wanted to be the first to strike, and not be caught unaware by a quick spell by Blaire, so Sander pulled his wand out of his pocket and pointed it directly at her.

"Now," He started, "Do you wish to come quietly? Or are we going to end up destroying this lovely little shop?" Sander finished, a little bit of a saddened tone in his voice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:22 am

Blaire laughed and sneered at the man from beneath her hood. She carefully slid her bracelet off her wrist and smiled as she straightened it out.

"You speak such lies. You lie as good as any Slytherin would my friend...surprised you are in the order with that filthy mouth of yours." Blaire said. She moved back a few more steps and saw the door in her sight down the aisle way. This poor store was going to suffer an accident.

"Well then you are a blasted ended skrewt..or whatever the hell you just said because my father is in the ministry ask anyone you wish. And what real ministry officials would that be? Because the last time I checked the Ministry was running around with their tail between their legs." Blaire said in a teasing tone. The last time she had checked the ministry was worthless. They weren't trying to stop anything the Death Eaters were doing at all. No one was. She had only ever come across one official and she had easily beaten him and he would be dead right now if it hadn't been for Cazz who took him to St. Mungo's to save his life. At least Blaire handled herself against him.

"I have no intent of going quietly...I'm not going anywhere but you know around." Blaire said as she reached down to her boot not taking her eyes of Sander. She got her wand out and held it out before she smirked.

"Good bye my dear phoenix member and and please do tell Alexandra Leoine that Blaire says hi!" Blaire said happily. She tapped her wand to the bracelet and the snake sprang alive. She dropped it to the floor and it scurried off to do it's work.

"Protego!" Blaire said waving her wand quickly.

(did i god-mod...cause i feel like i sorta did and if i did super sorry)
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 pm

(Nah I don't think you did, you just replied to all the things I said and then added your own in. Doesn't sound like god modding to me but i could be wrong XP)

Sander laughed loudly and pointed his wand at the ceiling above Blaire. The shopkeepers both screamed and ran into the back room of their store.

"Confringo!" Sander yelled, and there was a large bang that was accompanied by large chunks of rock from the roof that came speeding down towards Blaire. In the dust cover, Sander took his opportunity to jump up and over the counter and take cover
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

(okay just making sure cause i was like ehhh lol)

Blaire looked up at the ceiling as it came down on her. She dived and she got her feet caught. She glared as sat up and tried to lift the piece off her ankle and it didn't budge. She moved her ankle and winced in pain. Probably really fractured or hopefully it was a clean break. She took her wand and pointed it at the part that had her foot.

"Alohomora." Blaire said. The piece levitated and flicked her wand and set the nearest shelve tumbling towards the back of the store. She rotated her ankle and winced.

"Episkey." Blaire said. It jerked back into place and then she started crawling towards the door.

CAMMY WHERE IS HE?! Blaire hissed to her snake.

He's underneath the counter of the store Cammy hissed back as she slithered up to Blaire. She wrapped herself around Blaire's forearm and hissed quietly.

Blaire smirked and crawled down the aisle she was at and then looked around the corner and saw part of the desk in view. She got up to her feet but was still crouching down when she aimed her wand at the end of the counter that was shown. She carefully aimed.

"Confringo." Blaire said waving her wand.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:46 pm

(haha ok)

Sander heard more hissing from both Blaire and the snake while he was crouching behind the desk, and sure enough, a moment later the wood from the counter exploded directly above his head. Fortunately, most of the shrapnel went flying over him, but there was a piece of wood that shot down and got embedded in Sander's arm about 2 inches in.

"Shit" He grunted, looking down at his forearm and flexing it slightly involuntarily. After a moment of heavy breathing, Sander calmed himself and jumped up and over the desk, using his good arm to vault his body, and holding his wand in his injured arm.

Sander pointed his wand at Blaire while he was in mid-air over the desk and yelled, "Incarcerous!". Ropes shot out of Sanders' wand and flew towards Blaire. Without waiting to see if they hit, Sander dropped his shoulder and jumped through window of the store, and sent shattered glass flying everywhere. When he landed in the wind blowing, snow strewn street, Sander rolled and pounced up, facing Honeydukes again.

(Taking the fight to the streets XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Blaire squealed as one of the robes got around her head and knocked her on her back. Thank god they didn't get her around the neck or she would've been dead. Blaire groaned as she got up and pulled the ropes off her head. She growled and realized he wasn't in the store anymore. Coward. That's when she felt the slight pain in her shoulder. She felt her shoulder and realized she was bleeding slightly and she looked down to see she had landed in a little glass. She looked out to see him standing out in the snow. She watched him as she went outside.

(alright I'm gonna post in the surrounding area as a part of this post since there isn't a street topic lol)
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year

Stats : 258

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Blaine apparated in neatly with Blaire on his arm. He gazed around HoneyDukes with a slight grin. He loved this place but never had time to visit it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 am

Blaire glanced around and saw that they had ended up in Honeydukes. She chuckled slightly thinking of the time she had blown this place apart because of that stupid order member. She still couldn't believe that the fight had continued like it had. She saw the owner glance up at the pair and saw the man shrivel back slightly when she pulled her hood down letting her blonde hair tumble down her shoulders. She felt lovely now that she had the power of fear.

"What are you going to get?" Blaire asked glancing up at Blaine as she picked up a lollipop off the shelf and held it into between her fingers twirling it slightly. 
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Blaine shrugged. "Not sure." He pulled his hood down then ruffled his hair lightly. He gazed around, looking for anything that might catch his eye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:30 am

Blaire laughed and shook her head. She grabbed a chocolate frog off the shelf along with a box of Bertie's every flavor bean. God this was taking her back to the days where she was here for the Hogsmeade trips with Hogwarts. She wandered how that school was doing; if it was still under lock-down or not. She then glanced around the store.

"Well what do you like?" she asked as she looked over at Blaine.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:44 am

Blaine gathered up some peppermint sticks and a box of Bertie's. He got more peppermint sticks and a few other odds. He got to the chocolate frogs and grabbed a ton of those. They were his favorite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:44 am

Blaire watched him grab a few things before returning her own eyes to the shelves scanning trying to find things to get. She had already grabbed her favorites. She grabbed a bag of chocoballs and smiled. These had been her favorite as a kid along with the fizzing whizbees. Those things she ate all the time when she got the chance at home along with her brothers. She remembered those times as if they were just yesterday. She then started to search for some. 
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Blaine Got a few more things then went to the counter. He picked enough stuff he thought. He waited for Blaire to finish loading up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:56 am

She was still rifling through the different candy and then smiled. Once she was finished she carried her stuff to the counter and set it down beside Blaine's. She had a lot of lollipops and then jelly beans also. She smiled at the man behind the counter who wouldn't look her in the eye. She chuckled and glanced up at Blaine.

"Alright I'm good." She smiled. 
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Blaine noticed the man's wariness towards Blaire and he chuckled softly. He paid for their candy then put the rest of his galleons back in his robes. He picked up his stuff and started eating some of the beans. He put one in his mouth that looked safe... until his mouth began to burn. "Bloody hell!" He spit it out and shuddered. "Jalapeño flavor... bleh..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:24 am

Blaire glanced up at Blaine with a smile on her face. Once he had she stuck a lollipop into her mouth and smiled. She laughed as he spit it out and shook her head. 

"That's why you have to be careful with those! You'll burn your taste-buds right off your tongue." Blaire laughed. Then she headed towards the door. She looked at the store clerk and smiled at him.

"I'll be back in the future for more candy!" Blaire smiled and then looked at Blaine.

"Where do you want to go now?" Blaire asked. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   

Back to top Go down

Honeydukes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15