Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Honeydukes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 am

Cazz slowly rubbed Blaire's back trying to calm her down a bit. Not really understanding why she was so worried but that is what people do she guessed when others lose all memory of them.

"Yeah... I staying at my house with Van... Don't go into unneeded trouble. I don't want to be more of a bother then I am already." Cazz smiled and nodding a little. " Sure if you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 am

"It wouldn't be a trouble at all....and alright...let me take you to your old room back in my parents house." Blaire said. She held out her hand to Cazz ready to apparate with her on the spot not caring. She just wanted Cazz to remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:14 am

Cazz nodded taking a small step closer before backing away. "Wait... what if... what if your like one of those people from my past that I don't remember that want to give me like the screw or kill me or something."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:23 am

That's when the tears broke through Blaire's eyes. Tears streamed down her face and she felt like she had the first time someone close to her lost their memory. The gripping pain ripping the stitches on her heart wide open again. It was like having someone break a bone in your body and then keep stepping on it repeatedly.

"Cazz I wouldn't ever do that! Why would I? You are my best-friend! You helped me so much during some major shit in my life! You helped me when Lamia and Aries took down Adrian in Knockturn Alley...you stayed with me when I snotted myself to oblivion. You were my maid of honor in my wedding.....You helped me get a grip on myself in more ways than one." Blaire whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 am

Cazz did not know what to say. Not a single thing she talked about made any sense she could hardly remember Luke sighing softly somewhat pained by her expression she stepped forward and took her hand gently. "Okay... lets go then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 am

Blaire felt her hand in hers and she nodded. Tears were still coming straight and steadily down her face. She knew that she should get a grip on herself because of it. She looked Cazz.

"This might make you sick because apparating makes you feel like you're going through a tube...." Blaire said. She then gripped Cazz's hand a little tighter before apparating on the spot taking Cazz with her.

(TO THE HUDSON MANOR! DUN-DUN-DUH-DUN!)
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 am

(Haha.)

Cazz looked a little confused getting ready to say something before a pulling sensation took over leaving a small pop as they left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sander Kreiss

Stats : 0

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Sander opened the door to the amazing candy shop and the bell at the top of the door tinkled merrily, even though the vicious wind-blown snow was being blown into the store. With a push from Sander, the door slammed shut against the howling wind and he turned to face the shopkeepers while he took off his leather gloves.

"Hello!" Sander said happily, and he smiled widely, the scarf around his neck coming slightly loose with a tug from his right hand. Without waiting for a response, Sander began to browse among the shelves upon shelves of delicious candy that Honeydukes had to offer.

"Anything new in today?" He asked the jolly looking man behind the counter without turning around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Blaire walked in with her black coat wrapped around her then with a black cloak on. She pulled her hood back slightly so she could see better and saw a man looking through the shelves. She didn't recognize him so she think much more of it. She started going through the shelves looking through for anything she would like before she returned home. Her bracelet was squirming slightly and she tapped it lightly and shook her head. She then found a licorice wand and grabbed it off the shelf and smiled as she got a few more and then kept searching for more things.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Sander shivered and turned around when the door opened, looking at whoever the girl was that just opened it.

"Jeeeesus murphy!" He exclaimed, watching some more snow come whipping into the store and settle on the ground, "Cold one, aye?" Sander said to Blaire, motioning slightly with his head to the door, a stack of chocolate frogs in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:06 am

Blaire glanced up at the man as he said something about the cold. She was sort of numb to it after walking in it for a while. She stared at him as he talked directly to her. She decided she better say something then not at all.

"Yeah it's cold." Blaire answered before grabbing something else off the shelf for Blaine and then for her brothers and perhaps something for Lamia. She kept looking at the shelves but would keep glancing over towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 am

Sander went back to picking out his candies for another minute or two until he felt eyes on his back and he turned around. As it just so happens, he turned around during one of the times that Blaire was looking at him,

"Something I can help you with, luv?" He asked, looking at Blaire with a smile still on his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 am

Blaire turned red realizing she had been caught and stared him in the eyes with just a smirk on her face.

"No, nothing." Blaire smirked as she turned around. She let her hood drop now that her ears were warm enough and looked around the store. She pulled her bag out of her pocket and counted the money out and counted to make sure she had enough for some more candy before grabbing a box of jellybeans.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 am

"Ar'right den" Sander replied, nodding slightly before turning back to the shelves, grabbing a handful of Drooble's Best Blowing Gum and going up to the counter. When he reached the counter, a second woman that was working called Sander up to the spot beside Blaire so he could pay for his items at the same time. Sander dumped his arm full of candies on the table and gratefully accepted a bag from the woman.

Once Sander had finished packing up his candies into the bag, he pushed his hand into a pocket on the right side of his thick, deep red robes and pulled out a handful of coins. Once the lady told him the price, Sander counted out the coins and placed them on the table, "Keep the change" he said joyfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 am

Blaire set down her candy on the counter and watched as he gave the lady more money than needed. She sneered slightly.

goody goody Blaire muttered in parselmouth as she payed for her candy. She glanced up at the person who had taken her money and smirked. The person glanced away from her gaze and put the candy in the bag. She loved having people back down away from her stare. It made her feel amazing. She then took the bag from the women before throwing her hood back over her head and got ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:03 am

Sander heard a strange hissing coming from Blaire's mouth and after a moment he thought she may be speaking parseltongue, but he wasn't positive.

"Are you alright, miss?" Sander asked, cocking one eyebrow and looking at Blaire with a fake confused expression on his face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:12 am

"Yeah i'm fine. Just peachy." Blaire said. She stared at him.

"Who are you?" Blaire asked as she put the bag of candy in her pocket. She wasn't going to just beat around the bush she was going to get straight to the point. I would be easier not to wait around.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:16 am

Sander nodded, 'So she is a parselmouth.. Interesting', he thought. Making a mental note of it, Sander moved on to her next question-

"My name is Sander Kreiss... And you?" Sander replied, holding out his hand to shake Blaire's if she offered it. After he said his name, Sander realized that it was slightly odd that she was being so forward and demanding to know who he was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:22 am

"Hudson, Blaire Hudson." Blaire said shaking his hand briefly before dropping it. She looked at him from underneath his hood so that her face was partly in the shadows of her hood. She hadn't seen him before so she was guessing that he was new around town or she just hadn't run into him yet. She was kind of weary of him but she had no reason to be because he was just a normal wizard. Nothing to worry about.

"You're new around here, aren't you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:26 am

"No, not exactly" Sander said, confused. He scratched his head and then shook it, "I've lived around here for the past 5 years" he added, not really thinking that this counted as 'new in town'..... "Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:33 am

"Oh," Blaire said slightly taken aback. Why hadn't she seen him around then? It was weird that she hadn't seen him but she had been in school and stuff and then had other responsibilities to take care of and stuff to that nature.

"Just wondering because I haven't seen you around here before you know." Blaire said. She shrugged nonchalantly and then looked outside to the falling snow. She frowned and cursed the snow inside her mind. She didn't like the snow when it was like this. It made it harder to do things.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 am

"Makes sense... So what do you do for fun around here Miss Hudson?" Sander asked, unwrapping a fresh chocolate frog and looking at the card, "Agrippa..." he muttered, "Who the hell is that?".

After a moment or two of examining the card, Sander put it back into his bag and bit the head off of his chocolate frog, and he chewed it happily.

(Sorry, got distracted by King of the Hill XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 am

"Nothing much really just sit at home with my puppies and husband...you?" Blaire asked. She saw the card and rolled her eyes slightly. Those cards were stupid and pointless. They were for little kids who liked to collect them and nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:03 am

"Oh wow! THat sounds like such an exciting and fulfilling life!" Sander exclaimed loudly, and the shopkeeper behind him stiffled a giggle. "I mainly just roam around and keep myself busy with meeting new people and getting to know them.. It's actually quite fun." Sander said enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sander Kreiss

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 am

(Will most likely be afk for a bit, watching the Mars rover landing)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   

Back to top Go down

Honeydukes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next