Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Honeydukes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaire Attor
Primary

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:52 pm

"Yeah totally." Blaire said nodding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

Stats : 200

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 pm

"I'll take it. What else do you know? Where does she work? Family? Loved ones?" he asked. He needed as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:58 pm

"She's a metamorphgas. She's writes for the Daily Prophet....um we talked once about that and all she had was a brother I think...that's all she mentioned was her brother..." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:02 pm

He smiled.
"Daily Prophet? Well that would explain why when I met this friend she was interviewing people...I do believe we have an Order member to catch. Now do you have a way to contact her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 pm

"I would tell you that I would send her a message but of course she doesn't like so she wouldn't even ready it. She was at the wedding..." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Dorchinade
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:36 pm

He sighed.
"I want you to find and talk to her. And try and learn more about this brother of hers." he walked out without a goodbye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Blaire glared at him.

"Its gonna be hard since she doesn't like me." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm

(Blaire, no one knows she a Metamorph unless she TELLS them. So unless Cazz explicitly told you, Blaire doesn't know)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelsea Arrianne
4th Year

Stats : 40

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 am

Walks into honeydukes, 'woah, what is going on!?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chelsea Arrianne
4th Year

Stats : 40

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:42 am

'Meh' grabs a huggeeee lollypop and dances out XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Blaire walked into the candy shop and glanced around. She hadn't been in here for a while. She sighed as she lowered her hood down and she saw some of the people in the store move away from her quickly. Blaire shrugged not really caring about what they did and then started to move away from the door looking around the shelves to see if any of the candy caught her eye. She smiled as she pulled down a cherry lollipop from the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

Stats : 479

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Cazz was leaning over a barrel of candy trying to figure out what color she wanted. Tapping fingers to her chin for a moment or two before letting out a sigh. She did like the color green it was bright but not too bright. Cazz wore a pair of ripped up black jeans and a white tank that seemed to have a few stains closer to the end of the shirt. Stepping on her shoe lace she tripped falling backwards and hitting a nearby barrel over scattering bag candy on the floor. " I am so sorry sir." She began to clean up her mess as another man came over helping her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Blaire heard something fall over and looked up. She saw at least two people on the floor picking up the scattered candy. She raised her eye brows and headed towards the people to provide some help. When Blaire turned the corner she saw a familiar face and smiled.

"Cazz!" Blaire smiled. She hadn't seen Cazz in awhile. She was glad to see her friend out and about.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Cazz looked up for a moment looking strangely at the girl before continuing to clean up her mess. Once she finished she looked at the man standing up fixing her jeans. " I am so sorry for the mess I caused." He nodded grumbling off about something. Cazz looked around again still seeing the girl before walking over to a different barrel maybe there was another Cazz that girl was mistaking her for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 pm

Blaire looked at her strangely. What had gotten into Cazz? Was she made at Blaire or something? She couldn't think of anything she had done to make Cazz upset or pissed at her. Now she truly was confused. She followed Cazz.

"Cazz are you pissed at me or something?" Blaire asked confused standing in front of where Cazz was.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Cazz looked down nervously not knowing what to say. She didn't have a clue a to who this women was. "Um... no..."

She played with the end of her shirt a little looking down at the cracks in the floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Blaire laughed relieved. She was glad that she hadn't done anything to piss her off.

"What's wrong?" Blaire asked seeing the look on her face. She had never seen this before.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Looking back up at her, Cazz rubbed the back of her neck slightly giving a weak smile before trying to laugh though it was not very good fake laugh.

" I have no idea... who you are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Blaire was shocked into silence. Cazz didn't know who she was? Everything seemed to freeze around Blaire. All she could do is think about how this was just like Earl. Then he died. Her hand started to shake slightly in fear and then her hands behind her back holding them together hopefully not to show how shaken she actually was. She couldn't lose her best-friend. Not after everything Cazz had helped her through. She couldn't.

"I'm Blaire...one of your friends. Best-Friends. You've stayed at my house when my parents took you in! We once were enemies going at each others throats but we worked out our differences!....You've helped me through a lot of things...." Blaire said.

"What happened? Did you lose your memory or something....who did this to you!?" Blaire asked. If she wasn't careful her voice would start to have a desperate and hysterical tone to it and then Cazz would probably look at her like she was insane and needed help.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 pm

She gave a small shrug still having it not ring a bell... Cazz had lost about the last four years. Nothing Blaire said made anything click though she had seen Luke act the same way sorta. Patting her shoulder lightly she shhhed Blaire softly.

"Take a deep breath... then let it out and calm down a little."

Cazz smiled a little placing both hands into her pocket before thinking about it a little. "I Thought I could fly and then Vanity pushed me off the cliff and that is pretty much it. I don't remember anything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Blaire did what Cazz said and took a deep breath and then let it out slowly trying to slowly push the idea of losing her best friend out of her head. She took another deep breath and let it out slowly. She wasn't going to lose it in a place like this. She wasn't going to break down into tears out in public. No. She was going to stand strong in front of everyone and then maybe try to get Cazz come back to her house and talk to her before she busted out into tears.

"Oh my god! Did you go to St. Mungo's?! Did Vanity take you? My god what was he thinking pushing you off the damn cliff! Man I should go check out that boys brain!" Blaire muttered rambling on and on. She then stopped herself and took another deep breath. Then another thing came to her mind. Luke.

"My god does Luke know?!" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:44 pm

"Yes... he took me. I stayed at St. Mungo's for about a week and then they let me go home. Well I told him I could fly... maybe past me thought I could fly..." She gave a small shrug before blowing some of her bangs out of her eyes.

Watching Blaire as she sorta kinda had a mini break down in the middle of the candy shop. "Yeah... we talked about it after I sorta kinda figured out I was engaged."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Blaire sighed and rubbed her temples as a headache came on. She sighed again deeper.

"They couldn't do anything to help you get your memory back?" Blaire asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Cazz Valentine
Neutral Witch/Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Smiling a little she gave a small shrug. "I don't think so. They just said it would come back when it comes back..." Leaning against the near by wall playing with her hair. "Though i suppose worse things could happen..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaire Attor
Primary

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:03 am

Blaire sighed and rubbed her eyes. God. She was slowly starting to lose it.

"Do you have anywhere to stay? If you don't I can get the house elves to fix up a room at my manor and get you anything you need." Blaire said quickly. She took another deep breath and sighed. She then took another one.

"Maybe if me and you talked it would help." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeydukes   

Back to top Go down

Honeydukes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next