Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

Stats : 207

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Gabe grinned at Luxante's threats, eyeing as the strand of memory was put in the vial.

"Don't worry, i have no need to see your hidden stash of god-knows-what" he plucked the vial from Luxante's hands, examining the silvery strands closely. He shone it against the white light streaming in from the window-more preferable than the dim lighting of flickering lamps , with his side facing Luxante.

"And" he turned back to the man, "Don't worry, there is something coming back your way"he grinned, making a move towards the door, "You'll have your throne back"

With his hands pushing the door, he looked over his shoulder, grinning at the man who wore a mask of intimidation. "Now how do you feel about a drink from the Leaky Cauldron?"

He had a Pensieve in his room and it was so far the safest place he knew where no eavesdroppers ears could reach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

Stats : 425

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 pm

"I suppose that could work" Luxante muttered, and he followed along behind Gabe, "Let's go" he said when he stood directly behind Gabe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Gabe soon apparated out without the common pop, heading out towards the Leaky cauldron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:42 pm

The Cauldron was, as expected, in a more well-kempt condition than that of the Hog's Head. Several frames cluttered the walls, giving it a more homely feel.

Gabe swiftly plucked a bottle of firewhiskey from the counter and leaned against the stair banister. The barkeeper was on friendly terms. He gave the landlord money, receiving a roof, food, drink and any whispers of gossip. A friendship was even acquired after all these years.

Gabe waited, wary of any sign that his recently gained ally had appeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Luxante appeared in a dark corner of the room with a small pop and he strode out of it to meet Gabe.

"Alright, let's get this over with" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 pm

Gabe pushed the door open, his room cluttered with many papers, newspaper clippings and various photos. He removed some of the wards down, allowing Luxante to walk freely through a certain section of his room, the desk being off limits.

"Sorry if it's not a pleasant sight" Gabe grinned as he briefly waved his handover the mess, placing the glass bottle on his side table.

"Now,as you said" he clapped his hands together, "down to business". He foraged in his pocket, finally taking out a tiny stone bowl. With a simple flick of his wand, it enlarged into a full size Pensieve, levitating a few feet above the ground.

He waved his hand over it once more, filling it with a milky silver liquid and emptied the contents of the treasured crystal vial into its waters.

Slyly, he put up a few wards around himself before submerging his head in water, in case if his friend would decide to drown him whilst he was watching the Pensieve.

His head suddenly emerged, pushing away the levitating bowl. It immediately shrunk and landed a few metres away.

There was a moment of silence, the drenched Gabe staring wide-eyed at Luxante, water droplets trickling down his forehead, his face finally registering one emotion of shock.

The bowl finally rolled to a halt, falling on the hollow wood.

"You're right, you definitely would need the Ministry's help."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Luxante took his time to scan the walls around the room while Gabe's head was submerged in the liquid of the bowl. He noticed a few of the people in the pictures but was happy to not see himself anywhere. Once he noticed Gabe resurfacing, Luxante focused his eyes on him.

"It's not so much that I NEED your help, I could take it on myself, but it is always nice to make things easier on myself" Luxante said quietly, running his eyes over Gabe's face, looking for any hidden emotions or reactions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm

"Fine, let's just see how you do against it" He stressed the word it. He was slightly irritated by the man's ignorance, not any young guy can suddenly waltz in and overthrow one of the most dangerous men in the country.

Gabe took a deep breath and once more, his mind was clear of any distracting emotions. He had a job to do, a promotion to receive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm

"What are you suggesting, Gabe?" Luxante asked, throwing the venom in his voice right back at Gabe. Luxante turned his neck to the right until it almost touched his shoulder, and cracked it, repeating the motion to the left while he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Gabe ignored the threatening aura and sat himself down on one of the chairs beside the sidetable.

Leaning forwards, he met Luxante's gaze."This man belongs to the Ministry". Gabe's face was expressionless as he chose to not reveal the countless information regarding that certain man. All he knew was that the man was included in the Ministry's countless experiments.

"He was meant to die" Gabe mumbled quietly to himself as he picked up the bottle, transfiguring a shred of paper into a glass.

"Do you really want your throne back Luxante? All i'm seeing is a guy who isn't planning on co=operating, you were the one to ask for help in the first place." Gabe glared into the man's eyes, his eyes burning with the Gryffindor ferocity to meet with the Slytherin venom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 pm

"I am willing to cooperate, as long as you realize we would be working as partners, and you are not planning on ruling me in any way" Luxante replied, "And as for Theon, he does not belong to the Ministry, he belongs in a grave" He said angrily
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Gabe smirked. "I wouldn't want to rule such a short-tempered man as yourself, i don't want to lose a nose. I'll keep to our unlikely alliance" for as long as this thing, Theon walks the Wizarding world.

Gabe's eyes turned serious, the short-lived humour gone. "Have you caught wind of the many disappearing witches and wizards?" The question seemed random, completely unrelated to the subject. He knew that he shouldn't fully place his trust on this Deatheater but he couldn't leave Luxante in the dark.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 pm

"Of course I have. I pay quite a bit of attention to the... What many people would call seedy part of the wizarding world. Not much goes on that I don't know about" Luxante explained, nodding his head slightly, "I just assumed Theon was behind them, especially after he showed me those hea-" he finished, and then stopped himself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Gabe cast a questioning look to Luxante's stop in mid-sentences. "Those what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:03 pm

"The heads" Luxante said, running a hand over the stubble on his balding head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 pm

"Heads? Is that what Deatheaters go round doing now?" Gabe frowned.

"The missing people, he isn't behind it, the Ministry is, they have been for quite a while" He downed the glass and placed it upon the table, eyes still on Luxante.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 pm

"No, he had a bag of 3 heads... I do not remember who they were or what purpose they served, but for some reason, he carried a bag of heads around" Luxante said, shaking his head ever so slightly.

"Wait... So you're saying the Ministry has been kidnapping people?" Luxante asked, for the first time showing anything on his face, and it was a look of surprise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 pm

"Insane indeed" Gabe mused, stroking his chin.

"Not kidnapping, they kindly voluteered. Like your little childish fantasies, we have our own for the Wizarding world" He smirked. His blind faith in the Ministry was apparent in the fact that he didn't know specifically how they were benefiting the Wizarding world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Luxante growled in his throat a little at the mention of his 'childish fantasies', "Enough talk, Sheridan, what are we going to do about this monster?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:27 pm

"We book an appointment" Gabe muttered, "You remember dear old Trae from school right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm

"An appointment? And yes of course I remember him" Luxante said, a nasty look on his face. Luxante and Trae had never been the best of friends in school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:42 pm

"He is the only one who has the answers we need." Gabe looked over his shoulder to the blizzard outside.

"Come here again tomorrow, i'll send an owl"

[brains sho sleepy, gotta go]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:50 pm

"Alright" Luxante said, and then, with a puff of black smoke and a small pop, he was gone.

(Alright)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2