Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

Stats : 207

PostSubject: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm

It had been long a day since he had last set foot on the creaky floorboards of the Hog's Head. Every corner of the building, the strong aroma of firewhiskey filled.

He made a move towards his table that he had always preferred a while back, only to find that it was occupied by a burly man with a walrus moustache.
Smoothly, he changed course to a table against the wall with his seat facing the door in case any unwanted guests came. It is Deatheater territory after all.

Part of him hoped that some newfound disease had wiped out the entire pack of Muggle-hungry wolves yet he knew it was highly unlikely. Part of him, had to admit though, he found joy in the chase.

He waved down a barboy. The boy, no less than 18, nodded briskly and lifted up 1 finger to signal that he would be delayed slightly.

Gabe leant back in his chair, surveying the crowd for any faces that were found on the noticeboard in his office, yet there were none. He sighed, thinking back to the previous thought of a disease outbreak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

Stats : 425

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:55 pm

Luxante walked in to the bar, and immediately after the first person noticed, all of the quiet chatter coming from the various patrons stopped. Even though he was no longer the lead Death Eater, a man like Luxante still commanded a large amount of respect and fear.

He walked up to the bar and bent over it, letting his hood fall back in the process. The woman in the seat next to Luxante gasped slightly and shuffled her chair away ever so slightly. After a moment, Luxante looked up at the bartender and quietly ordered a firewhiskey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:17 am

Gabe eyed the customer, closely and warily, his hand hovering near his wand.
It wasn't everyday you saw someone wear a hood, the figure was too large and built to be one that belonged to the local teenagers who favoured hooded jumpers.

The man had to be a regular, concluded Gabe taking note of how the many customers seemed to shuffle uneasily even the stronger ones. This just piqued both Gabe's curiousity and caution, the inability to decipher the man's face under the shadows of his food just added to it.

The barboy finally came, taking a longer route, skirting widely around the mystery man. He hastily placed the flagon of firewhiskey in front of Gabe.
Noticing the boy's quick glances to the man sitting at the bar, Gabe placed a hand upon the boy's arm before he could scurry away.

"Who is he?" Gabe asked in a low voice, nodding his head towards the bar.

The boy tensed under Gabe's interrogating gaze as words began to stammer out. "Y-You don't know?" there was an obvious tone of both fear and surprise.

Gabe continued to stare so the boy continued. "H-He leads the-"

Luxante. His mind pieced together the jigsaw before the boy could finish.

Gabe's expression darkened as his glare burned into his old friend's back. His grip un-knowingly tightened causing the boy pain. The metal plate clattered on the floor after it dropped from the boy's numb hand.

Many people's heads spun round. The presence of Luxante had made them on edge, thus it was to no surprise many of them had their wands out or the fearful look imprinted upon their faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:34 pm

Luxante continued to keep his head semi-down, looking at every person with their wand out behind him in the mirror at the bar. He reached down and slowly took a tight grip on his wand just in case.

After a moment Luxante saw most people relax but he then heard he plate drop and everybody tensed and jumped again. He turned his head towards the source of the commotion, only half of his face covered by his robes hood now. He saw a man with a grip on the bartenders wrist who looked strangely familiar, but Luxante couldn't put his finger just on who it was.

He started to stare the man down, trying to remember who he was, whether friend, or foe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:12 pm

The boy pulled away, nearly pulling his arm out of it's socket.

Gabe finally returned to his normal self at the feel of something tearing out of his grip. He gave a small smile and reached down to pick up tray.

Gabe paused for a moment as his eyes lay upon the reflection upon the scratched surface of the metal. He could see that the position of the man's head had changed since he last saw it and it wasn't just because it was reflected.

The barboy hastily took the tray and left, finally leaving Gabe alone.

"Boy's just started, give him a break!" Gabe laughed heartily lifted up his flagon. Many would've thought him as a cheerfully optimistic man, but it was totally out of his character, it's purpose to smooth out the current tension in the room. Many of the other customers forced there own chuckles out and returned back to their previous conversations.

Gabe slammed his flagon down, licking the firewhiskey froth off his lips, his smile now replaced by an emotionless line. His eyes, however, were burning as his gaze returned o Luxante, knowing full well that he was still watching. He tilted his chin up with defiance as he continued to scrutinize his old friend.

It had been months, and his mission to bring Luxante down still remained. He was the reason why many Muggles perished, why many people lived in fear, trapped in there own houses.

Gabe smirked. Despite failing in Divinations, he couldn't help but see this pure coincidence that he would see the man again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm

[gotta go for dindins^^]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:20 pm

(haha ok)

Luxante looked back down at the table once he realized who the man was. His old friend Gabe. After a moment, Luxante downed his fire whiskey and a large man came up beside him to order a drink. When the man walked back to his seat, Luxante was gone.

By the time Gabe would have noticed (sorry if god mod), Luxante was in the seat directly to his left, waiting silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Gabe turned to take the handle of his flagon, soon to be met by Luxante to his side. Gabe's face revealed no expression of shock or surprise. He knew the vague boundary of the capabilities of a Death-eater leader, sneaking up was but a minor card trick.

He tipped the last remnants of the firewhiskey into his mouth. When he returned his gaze to Luxante, a chuckle was on his lips "I guess i could call it fate" he smirked, the hint of sarcastic tone behind his voice.

"Want another one?" he asked tipping his empty flagon, noticing the faint tinge of firewhiskey upon Luxante. Even enemies would need a drink to warm up their bones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:09 pm

"Very good" Luxante said when Gabe turned to him, "I see you have not lost your old touch" He added quietly. Luxante looked at the bartender with a glare and the boy just quivered and hurried away as fast as his legs would take him, to the other end of the bar.

"So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:26 pm

"Neither have you i must admit" Gabe chuckled, "Still prancing around bullying the innocent?" Gabe joked, yet the intention was clear.

"To warm my old bones with some warm whiskey" Gabe tipped his flagon,

"And you dear friend?" he asked, the word 'friend' cold, no longer holding the value and warmth it had once had.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:39 pm

"Bullying the innocent? I would not call it such.... I prefer the term.... Cleansing the world" Luxante smirked, "Ahh, such... hostility... I see you have not forgiven me since we last met?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 pm

"Your actions aren't really that hard to forgive or forget" Gabe said casually, leaning back in his chair, popping an unlit cig between his lips.

"Even though your name is no longer the Tyler from Slytherin, you still hold to those child-like beliefs?" Gabe raised his eyebrows as her stared at Luxante. It was a vague way of 'helping the wizarding world compared to others who strived for what was possible and realistic-The Ministry for example. In Gabe's eyes, both the Deatheaters and the Order were corrupted, still holding their beliefs and traditions from a century ago, ones that would even produce a spark of hope.

He cupped his hands over the end of his Muggle-branded cigarette and within seconds, embers appeared on the end.

Gabe dragged on it slowly before talking once more. "You Deatheaters aren't really the purest lot yourselves" His gaze still was attached to Luxante's face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:13 pm

"My name never really WAS Tyler, that was a ruse since day one of school" Luxante grunted, looking at the end of Gabes cigarette for a moment before his eyes travelled back up to Gabes.

"If it were my choice, I would still be out on the main scene, causing more trouble and doing my thing.... But I have been...forced..... To step out of the spotlight" Luxante growled angrily, getting mad just at the thought of Theon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:19 pm

"And your thing woul-" Gabe sat up straighter and leaned forwards, "Forced?" he narrowed his eyes, his voice low in case anyone decided to hear such news.

He studied Luxante's expression, a cocktail of anger and irritation, only if he was the one to bring such expressions upon the man's face, Gabe thought inwardly to himself.

However, despite the believable honesty in Luxante's expression, Gabe was not one to easily trust people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:25 pm

Luxante's mind was running at a million miles per hour, thoughts zooming in and out like it was nobodies business. Finally, an idea came, stuck, and formulated all within a few seconds.

"You.... You work for the Ministry, right?" He asked quietly, staring intently at Gabe, waiting for his reaction, for his face to change, anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 pm

"My occupation hasn't changed since we had last met" It was a half lie, his words were sealed about his promotion to Head Auror.

There was a moment of brief silence between the two, as Gabe carried on dragging on his cigarette. The background chatters and grunts continued, waiters scurrying around, bartenders juggling glasses.

Finally Gabe put his cig down.

"What do you want?" he asked coldly, with a tone of distrust.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Luxante's eyes lit up ever so slightly and an extremely evil grin toyed with his lips.
"We need to talk... Somewhere more private" he said quietly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:53 pm

The slight twinge of Luxante's lips only made Gabe's distrust for him grow. His wand hand automatically flinched with the slightest movement.

Luxante's words only heightened his wariness, seeing his intention as one to include the isolation then eradication of a certain Auror.

He fished out a small vial of golden liquid from his jacket pocket. Veritaserum.

"Not until you can be trusted" Gabe sloshed the liquid round in the small vial. "Despite your familiarity with torture and threats, i'm sure you must be familiar with this from our last meeting" He smirked, yet his eyes weren't joking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Luxante smirked a bit more when he noticed Gabes twitch, "Still afraid of me, I see?" and he then stood up, drawing his wand,
"EVERYBODY OUT, NOW!" Luxante yelled, shooting bright red sparks into the crowd of people.

There was much screaming and chaos after that as everybody was scrambling to get up and rush out the doors behind the already fleeing bartender.

Once Luxante was done chasing everybody out, he sat back down next to Gabe,
"See, being me has its perks" he said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:18 pm

Gabe watched as everyone ran out, despite the strong blizzard outside. He raised an eyebrow at Luxante's method of 'going somewhere private'. He couldn't understand their overeactioin to the man, many red sparked spells were harmless either that or didn't produce life-threatening injuries, Periculum was a valid example.

"Your assumptions offend me Luxante" Gabe feigned hurt. He was not in the tiniest bit afraid. Cautious, wary and distrustful, yes, but not afraid. Rarely in his years of living, had he experienced the taste of fear.

Gabe carried on rolling the liquid around inside the tiny vial, watching golden light reflect off the tiny amount of liquid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:37 pm

"Look... As I said earlier, I was forced to step down from my position of power.... And since you are in tight with the ministry.... A stroke of brilliance hit me just now, I could give you information on this man... In exchange for you arresting, or killing him...." Luxante said, after he made sure that nobody else was around or listening
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:11 pm

Gabe's interest piqued at the repeated mention of Luxante's 'dethroning'.

"I'm not a mercenary Luxante" he swung his legs forward and stood up, standing in front of the man who was one of the rare men who could stand with him on his level.

"So what does this man look like?" Gabe grinned, his words implying that he had found a good reason to take on his old friend's proposition.

Reputation. It was always about reputation to Gabe, though found being in cohorts with an ex-deatheater leader, capturing the one who managed to overthrow him would be counted as a great feat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:52 pm

"It matters not what you are, only what you can do for me." Luxante said quietly, and he stood as well after Gabe did, bettering his height by a mere inch or 2,

"You think that you can persuade... No... scare, me in to giving away all my information with absolutely nothing coming back my way? Not a chance, friend." He said, looking into Gabe's eyes intensely.

After a moment of silence Luxante spoke again, "The only information I will give you right now, is that he looks like an insane man who has lost everything, and who is ready to do whatever it takes to get it back.... Almost like me really" Luxante said, growling the last part
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:15 pm

"It was worth a shot" Gabe chuckled, joking. He knew by know that trying to scare a man, who self-idolized himself as the next Dark Lord, would be futile.

He was unaffected by the crackling intimidating aura atmosphere that shrouded Luxante, many years in Hogwarts with the man, unfortunately left Gabe immune and slightly wrong in the head.

"That's really helpful, i might as well just cart you in to the Ministry right now" Sarcasm was evident in Gabe's tone. He grumbled to himself, disliking how he was meant to go on a blind chase after some soon-to-be-asylum-ed guy.

An idea finally came to him. His hand dove into his pocket and after a few seconds of pushing away his cigs, he finally found what he was looking for.

He held it in front of Luxante. A tiny crystal vial. His thumb popped open the stopper. "Your memory. Put it in" he said quietly yet the tone of demand was hinted at, the one which he had used on many of his subordinate Aurors. "I only need the face, nothing else."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luxante Giseroth
Primary

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 pm

"I don't like your tone Gabe, if you want to get ANYTHING at all from me you better smarten up" Luxante threatened, and then he pulled out his wand, raising it to his temple.

"You're damn right you only need the face, you won't get anything else" He growled, closing his eyes while he touched the tip of his wand to his temple. Luxante brought out a long silvery strand of memory, it dangled in the air for a moment before he put it in the vial.

Once Gabe watched it, he would see a mental image of Theon's face, which would look nearly perfect, in front of a blurred background.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]   

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Alliance[TAG:Luxante]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next