Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Borgin and Burkes

Go down 
+7
Cazz Valentine
Medea Dorchinade
Luxante Giseroth
Tsuki Tsubaki
Christof Vinzenz
Evangeline Malfoy
Eirina Naer
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:21 am

Borgin and Burkes Homepa10

Borgin and Burkes is a shop located at 13B, Knockturn Alley. It sells objects of dark magic and other dangerous magical artifacts, including the Hand of Glory, an assortment of human bones, a hangman's rope, a cursed necklace, and an array of leering masks that line the walls

Last edited by Eirina Naer on Sun May 19, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Evangeline Malfoy
6th Year
Evangeline Malfoy

Stats : 25

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Eva walked into the shop, curious. She always wondered why her mother Kayla was so protective. She just wanted to see...

A cursed necklace, a haunted skull...this stuff was cool!
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Stats : 1554

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:08 pm

*Walks in and browses the shelves.*
*Comes across a possessed violent and picks it up, he could feel the pull of it, but vrushed it off and baught it anway.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Stats : 304

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

*walks in looking around with her Mother* ... *sweat drop* These are all old nick nacks! *she sighs heavily groaning*

Stop it right now young lady! *glares to her daughter*

Ah!*sweat drop* S-Sorry mam. *she sighs fidgeting with her fingers*

Go look around and act like a proper lady you are! *walks off looking around angered at her daughters manners*

Old hag. *mocks her mother with a silly face* "Act like the proper young lady you are!" Nag nag nag! *rolls her eyes and walks over to the necklaces*
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmagicacademy.darkbb.com
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 pm

*Brushes past her, stops and turns.* Sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
*Moves to another she;f with out another word, though looking at her every now and then.*
She looks slightly familar... Is her mother a Death Eather?'
*Thinks to self.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 pm

*blinks at the man* Oh, its okay! Ehehe! *she smiles and goes back to looking at the jewelry* Cursed? *picks one up and dangles it around* The only curse this would have is bad fashion. *sweat drop and sets the jewelry down* Hmmm....*looks at the man in the corner of her eye and realizes he's looking at her every so often* .... *her eye twitches and she looks back at the "ugly" jewelry*
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

*He looks away, blushing slightly mad at himself, he was acting like a schoolboy.*
*Walks over to her.*
Anything catching your fancy?
*He asks, eyeing the chunky jewlery with distain.*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

*apparates with a crack at the door*
I hope they have Peruvian Instant Darkness powder he thought, walking inside

"Oh! Hello Christof." he said, spotting the professor
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 pm

*Turns from the girl and looks back.*
Ah Tyler, what a pleasent surprise.
*He says pleasently, there were others around.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

*She jumps slightly startled* U-Um....*she looks back at the jewelry with a shudder* Not in this life time. Hehe. *she smiles slightly* Oh, where are my manners....*mocks her mother a bit in a snooty tone with a silly face* " A young lady must always introduce herself first." *rolls her eyes and smiles to the man* I'm Tsuki Tsubaki.
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm

"Have you heard about Brent?" he asked, talking about his second cousin
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 pm

I am Kondrad Christof Vinzenz, my lady.
*He says with a bow taking her hand and kissing the back of it.*
*Turns to Tyler.*
Yes I have, it is unfortunate. He was a relative of yours as well was he not?
*Christof asks un sure.*
None the matter, I want you and Ash to investigate the matter.
*He says, glancing at Tsubaki, sure now that her mother at least was a Death Eater.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:43 pm

*blushes and blinks confused by their conversation and decides not to continue to listen* Hmmm....that didn't sound good. *Her mother walks up to Tsuki unaware of the others*

Look at this exquisite piece my dear! A centipede necklace! *she smiles showing her daughter her finding*

*Goes pale and backs up against the wall shriving with pure fear* G-Get it away...*shivers go up and down her spine*

*her mother shakes her head with disappointment and walks off to put it back*

*falls to her knees and covers her ears* I didn't see it...I didn't see it...I didn't see it....*continues to cower in fear from the bug jewelry*
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:45 pm

*Bends down to her level and holds out a hand to her to help her up.* Your mother is quite the... ecentric woman.
*He says.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:49 pm

*she has anime tears* Yeah, she's something alright......*anime vein* No good- *stops her self before she goes further and blushes getting back to reality* Ah, t-thank you. *she takes his hand having a minor blush*
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:52 pm

*Helps her up and glances at Tsuki's mother, wondering if the woman even knew who he was, he didn't have much contact with other Death Eaters, the message usually passed on by one of the inner circle members.* (People who actually play the characters are inner circle, their family or OC that go with their story line are outter circle.)
*Spots a necklace with a simple tear drop red gem and picks it up off the shelf.*
How about this one?
*He asks her.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:56 pm

*she brushes herself off looking back to Christof and what he has* Whoa. That's actually really pretty. *she smiles and bows* Yes please. *she stands up straight properly*

(......I think I got it.)
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:57 pm

*Smiles and walks over to the shop owner and places the amount due on the counter.*
*Walks back over to her and unclasps it.*
If I may?
*He asks, indicating he would clasp it on for her.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 pm

*blushes heavily* H-He bought it for me! *she smiles and nods a 'yes' still blushing* How sweet. T-Thank you, very much.
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:03 pm

It's not trouble.
*He says, putting it around her neck and clasping it ebfore gently lifting her hair out of it.*
Radiant.
*He says, not talking about just the necklace.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:07 pm

*she goes red* T-Thank you. *she giggles and turns to him looking at him closely then realizing it* Y-your, Slytherin's headmaster. *she points to herself* You remember me right? *she points to herself*

Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 pm

*Remembers why she looks so familar and blushes slightly for hitting on an ex-student, though the age difference wasn't really that much.*
Ah, I remember, you graduated three years ago. Just a year after I started teaching there.
*He said.* (Made that up if it tiz okay with you.)
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 pm

(perfectly fine!)

Yes yes! *she smiles brightly blushing still* I knew I saw you from some where. Hehehe. You haven't changed! *her mother walks up looking at the two*

Oh! Forgive myself for not noticing you early, Konrad Christof Vinzenz. *she gives a small bow* My husband has been wanting to talk to you. Please forgive my daughter for her rude manners. *she glares a bit to her daughter*

*she looks away* I didn't do anything wrong. Grrrr, she gets me so mad! *she sighs*

Christof, would you care to come to our place for dinner? *she asks ignoring her daughter*
Back to top Go down
Christof Vinzenz

Christof Vinzenz

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:21 pm

*He blushes slightly that she thought he still looke the same, flattered. But he thought she looked completely different, more grown up instead of childish.*
On the contrary, you're daughter was keeping pleasent company with me. I was her Professor for a year before she graduated.
*He says, thinking how much.*
And I wouldn't mind at all, I have no prior plans this evening.
*He says.*
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Tsubaki
Support
Tsuki Tsubaki

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 pm

*Tsuki blushes at his comment and the thought of him coming over and smiles to herself excited, but doesn't let her mother see* ...

*she forces a smile about her daughter keeping 'pleasent' company* Of course she was.*Smiles cheerfully* I'll go home and prepare for dinner than, and I'll also tell my husband of your presence. Untill later. Tsuki! I'll let you walk yourself home, I belevie you can do that without screwing up. *her mother scuffs at her daughter and walks off*

*Tsuki rolls her eyes then looks back at Christof* That was nice to say, my mother doesn't believe I'm the most pleasant to accompany in a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Borgin and Burkes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borgin and Burkes   Borgin and Burkes Empty

Back to top Go down

Borgin and Burkes
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Knockturn Alley-
Jump to: