Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Daily Prophet Newspaper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

Stats : 838

The Daily Prophet Newspaper Empty
PostSubject: The Daily Prophet Newspaper   The Daily Prophet Newspaper EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:19 am

[dohtml]

The Daily Prophet

THURSDAY 14TH JUNE 2012

NEW AND IMPROVED

THE DAILY PROPHET--COMING TO LIFE

The Daily Prophet Newspaper 3366992704_e67cc5af0d

THE DAILY PROPHET IS COMING to life.
Now, both students and adults, and any member of the website, are allowed to post articles into the Daily Prophet, with big news and events that occur around the world, within England, and so much more! All that you have to do is simply write an article, any article, and send to to me (Eirina Naer) in a PM.
I'll create them into a similar format found here, and post our large newspaper just as I have here! There will be a link on the homepage, at the top where our video can be found, so that everyone has easy access to the Newspaper.
The articles will comes out monthly, that way we have a large paper to run with noteworthy news. Right now I'm going to limit the section headers, just because it does

not appear that it will be extremely popular. If it grows, however, I'll be sure to add more topics! You can write about anything under these (very broad) categories: Wizarding World, Muggle World, Hogwarts Teens (a section dedicated to the students at Hogwarts), Around the Globe, Advertisments and Coupons. The topics are broad, so that way there's a lot to write about.
Remember, when submitting an article, please note which of your characters has written the article, if any of them. You can gladly make up a character for an article if it was simply something you wanted to write, but you know neither of your characters would write the article. Almost like the person who wrote it was on the People account.
So, have fun, and get to writting! I'll make the deadline for the first issue of the Daily Prophet to be June 28th.

Written by Eirina Naer

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsreborn.rpg-board.net
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Prophet Newspaper   The Daily Prophet Newspaper EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm

The Daily Prophet Newspaper Thedai12

The Daily Prophet Newspaper Thedai14

Last edited by Eirina Naer on Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Prophet Newspaper   The Daily Prophet Newspaper EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:15 pm

The Daily Prophet Newspaper Thedai13

The Daily Prophet Newspaper Thedai14

The Daily Prophet Newspaper Thedai16
Back to top Go down
Eirina Naer
Headmistress
Eirina Naer

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Prophet Newspaper   The Daily Prophet Newspaper EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:44 pm

The Daily Prophet Newspaper Dailyp10
The Daily Prophet Newspaper Dailyp11
The Daily Prophet Newspaper Dailyp12
The Daily Prophet Newspaper Dailyp14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daily Prophet Newspaper   The Daily Prophet Newspaper Empty

Back to top Go down

The Daily Prophet Newspaper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: