Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reception Hall

Go down 
+15
Curtis Fortiter
Theodora Grey
Avileene Plum
Emma Hawkwood
Lacetta Detenae
Lucien Dupre
Gabriel Sheridan
Dein Edrins
Brianna Kyler
Madison Reid
Blaire Attor
Aimee Mitchelle
Medea Dorchinade
Eirina Naer
Choi Seung Pyo
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacetta Detenae
Staff
Lacetta Detenae

Stats : 338

Reception Hall - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:14 pm

As the light had struck her face, she flinched for a moment, her bright eyes blinded by the suddenness of the flash. She blinked many time, in order to compose herself, and it took some many blinks before she could see properly. Or, as close to properly as she could, for there were spots of different colors still appearing in her eyes.

She hadn't understood that Choi had been looking for her name, and so she smiled and nodded her head, not speaking another word as she was still a bit dazzed by the flash of light. But kindly, she continuing to show her respect for the man.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Fortiter
7th Year
Curtis Fortiter

Stats : 13

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:16 pm

He laughed.
"No nothing of the sort. I was just curious when I saw her dive behind a pole like a turtle would dive into its shell." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Choi Seung Pyo
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Choi Seung Pyo

Stats : 98

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:24 pm

But before Choi could get an answer, he was whisked away by Secretary Woo.
Back to top Go down
Avileene Plum
5th Year
Avileene Plum

Stats : 6

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:24 pm

A small jump came from Avileene as the boy neared her, speaking. She hadn't noticed him at all, and his voice and overall presence shook her. Immediately, she grabbed for her hair, holding it tightly between her fingers. The boy was tall, much taller then her. Though, many people were. Had he been part of Ravenclaw, as well? She could almost think that she'd seen him in the common rooms before.

Avileene stammered over her words, until Emma's arrival, and even then she had turned red in the face at her accusations that were clearly false, for Avileene could hardly speak to any one person so freely, let alone snogg with one.

"I-I'm fine...I just, there's so many people..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

Stats : 207

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:25 pm

"Don't worry Love, there's far bigger game than you now" a slight irritation under-laid his tone. Despite the overwhelming evidence the were easily convinced by her reputation as a Hogwarts teacher. Their naivety irritated Gabe yet orders were orders.

He smirked at the growing tension of her body.Just a dance and a greeting to the host. The phrase prevented him from further nettling the woman. It was neutral grounds so a fight would be unwise.

He eyed her nervous glances to the surrounding crowd. "Dance with me?" His tone was unlike a boy asking his childhood crush for a date it sounded almost like a reluctant grumble. The quiet monotonous tone showed the rarity of the phrase in Gabe's dictionary.

He wanted to leave, the collar of his blazer provided an uncomfortable sensation on the back of his neck. The temptation to just bolt through the open doors was large but it was towered by the dislike of being lectured by the Boss.

Last edited by Gabriel Sheridan on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Stats : 407

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"Finally decided to hunt the right bunch then, have you?" She hissed quietly, but as he suddenly took a change in subject, she grew even more rigid where she stood, absolutely appalled by the suggestion. She glanced down at the glass in her hand and then gave a sly smile, "Sorry, my hands are full." She did notice his change of tone when he asked, but that did not merit any forgiveness from her. Besides, dancing with him was the last thing she wanted to do. As far as she was concerned, he, along with the rest of the Ministry, were as terrible as Death Eaters.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Fortiter
7th Year
Curtis Fortiter

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 pm

He smiled at the girl.
"Don't worry about the people. There's nothing wrong with having people near you."
Back to top Go down
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

Stats : 455

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Emma frowned, as she was unhappy to see her new friend so nervous. She held out her hand to Avileene, smiling, "I can show you to the hall outside the restrooms if you'd like. There weren't nearly as many people out there.

She couldn't quite relate to Avileene, as she was not nervous around large crowds, but she knew if she wasn't comfortable, she would like a friend to come in her time of need much like she was now for Avileene. Emma wanted to be as good of a friend as she would want her friends to be. It was simply how she was raised.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Blaire nodded to Mr. Choi before looking back at Medea.

"Thanks you look amazing my beauty!" Blaire smiled. Then she shrugged.

"He might I don't know." Blaire murmured shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Gabriel Sheridan
Head Auror

Stats : 207

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:46 pm

He stepped closer. The faint smell of feline wafted up his nose.

"I believe the Ministry are owed a favour?" He said quietly, referring to the time during the Deatheater attack. "And as far as I know, the many Aurors in this room may still think you as a hostile subject" It was a lie but it still flowed fluently off his lips. He didn't arrest many people out of sheer brute force did he?

Gabe relieved the woman's privacy by taking a small step back. "And you shall be rid of me after one dance" The dark tone was gone from his voice, replaced once more by Gabe's signature grin. He was speaking the truth this time, he would be gone after one dance back to the comforts of his office.
Back to top Go down
Medea Dorchinade
Department of Love
Medea Dorchinade

Stats : 331

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 pm

"Then may I have the honor of the first dance?" Medea grinned with an awkward wobbly bow.

She knew full well that it would make them the only same-gender couple dancing and it had the possibility of provoking a few ideas to the people who couldn't see the ring on Blaire's finger, but that only made the glint in her eye sparkle more. What was a night where you couldn't enjoy yourself?
Back to top Go down
Avileene Plum
5th Year
Avileene Plum

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:53 pm

There were plenty of things wrong with having people so close and near, though she hadn't argued her point. She'd never speak so loudly, especially if it were to disprove someone so harshly. Avileene didn't like that kind of attention. And there was Emma, being too good to her. Avileene was nearly positive that she enjoyed parties like these, she was so outgoing and free spirited. How could she take that away from her? She'd be fine here, so long as others don't get too close, and so long as the Ministry man doesn't catch her in his sight, and recognize her. She'd be fine.

"No, I'm alright where I am, thank you."

She stammered as she looked around the room once more, before returning her gaze and a nervous smile to Emma.

"You can go, and dance, and have fun the way you like it."
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Stats : 407

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:04 pm

As he stepped into her personal space, she stared off into a corner uncomfortably, his manipulative words unnerving to her. But why the bloody hell couldn't he find another victim to torture with his presence? 'Because I'm an easy target,' She thought, answering her own question. It seemed like many Aurors were the type to take pride in feeling power over other people, this Auror especially.

Despite that, however, she placed her glass on a serving dish as a waitress passed by, and relcutantly offered her hand to him, "You feel joy in torturing others, don't you?" No wonder he was so horrible at his job- he was too selfish to distinguish a victim from a criminal.
Back to top Go down
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:10 pm

Emma frowned at the Ravenclaw boy. Avileene was far too soft-spoken for her own good. She turned back to her timid friend, "Well that's just silly. How can I have any fun at all if I'm worrying about you? Friends are supposed to look out for each other, you know?" She grinned. Sure, she'd love to take part in the festivities, but she would much rather enjoy the company of her friend. Sure Emma was outgoing alright, but even then, friends was something she had very few of.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Christensen
Head of House: Hufflepuff
Michelle Christensen

Stats : 453

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Michelle slipped into the room as discreetly as she could, offering a nod to the people that turned around. She had spent a long while lecturing a group of fourth years caught with alcohol. They had argued, vehemently, until she threatened to send them back to the castle - they had shut up, then. She realised, however, that they were probably back to drinking now that she had left. She sighed. Kids these days.

Michelle was dressed in a simple black gown, not feeling the need to dress up further. It wasn't like she was here to socialize, after all - that was for Eirina. Lacetta was enjoying herself, and Madison... Was she dancing? Hrm. Michelle bit back a smile. It was nice to have an exciting event like such during gloomy times. She was glad that the students were able to come out of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Fortiter
7th Year
Curtis Fortiter

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:18 pm

He bit his lip seeing his words upset her.
"Sorry I meant that in a more comforting way than a mean way. I didn't mean to insult your opinion."
Back to top Go down
Avileene Plum
5th Year
Avileene Plum

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Avileene nodded her head quietly, acknowledging the boy's apology, though she didn't think he needed one. He didn't have to apologize, he doesn't know. And neither does Emma, really. Avileene just seemed...scared, of silly things, too. She felt a little ashamed, and wish that she hadn't come. Emma isn't having the fun that she would have had, and a boy is feeling bad for what he shouldn't feel bad for. So much for her 'luck'.

"I don't think it's silly...I like it over here. I'd rather watch you have fun, that's nice to me."
Back to top Go down
Aimee Mitchelle
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Aimee Mitchelle

Stats : 118

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:33 pm

As the conductor went off to greet other people, Aimee drifted through the room, offering people the occasional smile and greeting. Her eyes often glanced curiously to the Hogwarts group that had come.
She recognized the Headmistress, of course, young as ever. The DADA and History of Magic teachers were both present, as well. All of the students, however, were unrecognizable faces. They had all been underclassmen to her when she was a student, herself. Some of them probably hadn't even gone to Hogwarts, yet.

Nostalgia... Aimee took a glass of juice, smiling to herself. School had been grades, tests, and more grades for her. She did miss it, but the real world was fun, too. It was why she was here, after all.
But she still had to play for everyone. Great.

Her eyes drifted towards Choi, and her smile vanished. He had been dancing, if not flirting, with Lacetta. Aimee remembered Lacetta - she had been one of the nicest people at Hogwarts during her time... A real sweetheart. Lacetta had been nice to everyone, and ridiculously innocent. What was Choi doing?
Choi was a player - everyone and their great aunt knew that. He wouldn't be good for the likes of Lacetta; if anything, he'd just hurt her. She frowned, eyebrows creasing. That was not good.

Last edited by Aimee Mitchelle on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emma Hawkwood
5th Year
Emma Hawkwood

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:36 pm

"Hmmmm... well, alright then." She replied, feigning innocence. "I'll stop bothering you then." She gave no room for Avileene to say anymore, for once she had spoken, she was off, abandoning her high heels by the pillar so she could walk easier. She carried a mischievous grin on her face, off in search of something that Avileene would enjoy. She had to leave this ball having done something fun by the end of the night. Emma wouldn't be satisfied otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Fortiter
7th Year
Curtis Fortiter

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Curtis stood there awkwardly for a moment and then also wandered off in the direction of the other girl. He believed he had met her before. He was pretty sure her name was Emma and bed rather be by someone he knew than by himself. However he couldn't find her again.
Back to top Go down
Brianna Kyler
Prefect: 7th Year
Brianna Kyler

Stats : 113

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Brianna interacted with the people she knew, and then some she didn't. She found herself talking more to the adults, or men in the room. Women usually steered clear of her, subconsciously or not. Some made an effort to - she could tell, by the stares on her half-covered back. She flashed a grin at one of said women - she had appeared uneasy when spotting Brianna earlier. Tough luck.

Brianna was enjoying herself - the society fascinated her, with all the scandals and rumors and gossip and such. People - humans - worked in such a shallow, mundane manner. They were easy to manipulate into doing one thing or another. Take the young man she was talking to, for example. The blonde boy, barely graduated out of school, relied on his grandmothers inheritance, yet he was showing off and offering her a stay at his villa during the summer - how could she refuse?

Last edited by Brianna Kyler on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curtis Fortiter
7th Year
Curtis Fortiter

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 10:56 pm

Curtis watched a girl drift through the room and immediately send a mix of emotion through the room. Men seemed enthralled and women seemed envious beyond belief. He became curious.
Back to top Go down
Choi Seung Pyo
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Choi Seung Pyo

Stats : 98

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:04 pm

One of President Choi's attendants came in and scanned the crowd until he spotted one of the women fitting Choi's description. As he was told, he walked up to her, but as he got closer and closer, the man became dazed. Instead of saying 'President Choi's bequeaths this letter to one Brianna Kyler' he said, "I love you! Marry me," without any thought as he stuck out the hand with holding out the seal letter with Choi's perfect hand writing and Choi's family crest of the butterfly.

To Brianna,
Wait for me in my office
-President Choi
Back to top Go down
Brianna Kyler
Prefect: 7th Year
Brianna Kyler

Stats : 113

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 pm

After arranging things with the boy , Brianna took a glass of wine from the waiter, leaning against a pillar. She rest her head against the stone and thought idly about the circumstances that led her here - adoption and all that. So many people believed in fate - she was not one of those idiots. Brianna created her own path, and no ethereal essence was going to help her with that. They'd probably curse her, in fact.

Just then, someone neared her. He proclaimed his love for her, holding out a card. What... She took the letter with a little apprehension, dismissing the man as she read the words inside.
President Choi, Hrm? She closed the letter, a grin creeping its way onto her face. Pushing herself off the pillar, she walked out the room. What would be so important for the mighty Seung Pyo to call for her?
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:28 am

Blaire looked at Medea like she was insane.

"No thanks. I don't dance. I rather watch and then make remarks." Blaire giggled. She glanced around and noticed the students from Hogwarts meddling around and then she saw the three people that had come with them. Professor Madison, Lacetta, and the headmistress herself. She hadn't seen Eirina in such a long time and it was a little weird seeing her since the last time they had seen each other was during a battle at hogwarts. Oh god this was weird.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reception Hall   Reception Hall - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reception Hall
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next