Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

Stats : 407

When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) Empty
PostSubject: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 am

At one in the afternoon, the Leaky Cauldron, thankfully, wasn't entirely busy. In fact, it was hardly crowded at all. Madison was certainly pleased to note this fact, as she entered the pub, taking a deep breath as she sought for a most favorable seat. She ended up taking a seat at a booth in the corner, with the nice and comfortable cushioning. She sighed as she brushed her hair out of her face, her gaze ghostly as she waited quietly.

She wasn't drunk, at least, but still fairly miserable, even more so after her argument with Michelle. It was difficult trying to forget her pain's when people kept popping up to remind Madison once again of the pain and torture she went through, and the absolutely unthinkable things she had to endure in that dark, lonely, cell. If she still held her sanity, it was only by a mere thread. Of which was slowly tearing the longer Madison tried drowning her miseries with alcohol. This time, she'd decided to meet with someone who she hoped wouldn't yell at her, rather than lock herself away again with a bottle of wine and an empty mind.

So, she glanced at the clock, crossing her legs, trying to seem as composed as possible before he showed up, but her eyes could not lie. She needed to see him, more than she was even aware of.
Back to top Go down
Brian Carter
Primary
Brian Carter

Stats : 250

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 2:20 am

Brian entered the Leaky Cauldron in somewhat of a hurry. He had foolishly stopped by a flower cart and wasted a good 10 minutes trying to find the perfect flower.
He searched the dark room and smiled when his eyes found Madison. He was so glad she was capible of walking and talking again.. The night of her return was just too miserable for him. He hated seeing her like that.
He weaved his way through the crowd and reached her booth. He sat on the other side and smield at her, setting a small boquet of daisies onto the table. "I thought you would like these." he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:35 pm

A faint smile met Madison's lips as she drew her gaze across the flowers. "Thank you." From anyone else, she wouldn't have accepted such a gift, but from Brian, it didn't matter. Just the fact that he'd gotten her something was heart-warming. She stared at the daises for a time, lost in thought, before she turned her gaze sluggishly to Brian, the smile fading. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Brian Carter
Primary
Brian Carter

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:38 am

"I have been fine. Just worried sick." he said. He said his elbow on the table and leaned on his hand.
He was happy like Maddy has liked his gift. He lived for making her happy.
"How've you been holding up, darling?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:52 am

Madison couldn't help but feel amused by his use of nickname. She only smiled though. "Well enough I suppose. Michelle spoke to me the other day... Well, it started out as speaking, which then, inevitably, led to arguing." She lowered her gaze, tapping her fingers along the table with a blank expression. She didn't know what to think of it actually. She was sure she was still angry, but she still regretted some of the things she said. But what Michelle had told her, Madison wasn't so sure she could forget that easily. She let out a sigh as she leaned back farther into the soft cushion of the seat, looking back up at Brian.
Back to top Go down
Brian Carter
Primary
Brian Carter

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:56 am

He frowned "That is unfortunate... I'm sorry. What lead to the arguing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 am

"Pride, partially. That much is my fault. I think she was appalled by the fact that I have been avoiding her for the passed month or so." Again, knowing she was guilty, she dropped her gaze, looking at the stroked of the wood of the table. This wasn't all Madison's fault though, of that, she was sure. Had Michelle even cared about how this whole tramatic catastrophe effected Madison? Hardly. It was always about the Order. That's all Madison ever heard about. When she wasn't working, she was on Order business, when she wasn't on Order business, she was working. And for what? The appreciation and trust of only three members of the organization? Well that didn't sound like much of a consolation prize.
Back to top Go down
Brian Carter
Primary
Brian Carter

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:32 pm

"Well she's dumb." he said with a smirk. He wanted to cheer her up, he hated seeing her all gloom and doom. He stretched his arms out and took her hands in his. "How are you injury wise? Is everything healing okay?" he asked, looking at her arms a bit, remembering how many pricks and cuts she had.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:01 am

She smiled as she felt the warm touch of his hands, but again, it was very faint; a ghost of a smile. "Yes, I've been doing just fine." She turned her hands over in his, showing her wrists, "They've all healed completely."
Back to top Go down
Brian Carter
Primary
Brian Carter

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:24 am

He ran his thumbs over her wrists and smiled. "That is wonderful news." he said.
He kept her hands in his, not wanting to let go. "So why did you call me down here, Maddy?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 am

Her gaze floated down to their hands, her faint smile slowly fading once more. She sat there for a time, collecting her thoughts to form a response. Hadn't it been because she was so upset about Michelle? She didn't feel so upset now, so perhaps not. But then, why did she call on him? She hadn't actually needed him, had she?

Madison pressed her lips together as she looked away. So that was the case. But as she looked back to Brian, she realized he was expecting an answer. She opened her mouth to speak, but then she hesitated, saying instead, "I was going to ask you... Have you seen Leo around the Order at all? Do you remember him?" Her heart sunk, knowing that probably wasn't what he had wanted her to say.
Back to top Go down
Brian Carter
Primary
Brian Carter

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 am

He didnt let his face show hte disappointment he felt.
This happened constantly. He had his hopes up about Maddy everytime she called for him, only to be crushed by some stupid thing. Everytime.
"I don't remember him... he must've been aorund when I was on my trip." he said, pulling his hands back and setting them in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Madison Reid
Deputy Headmistress
Madison Reid

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:10 pm

"Right..." She looked away, retracting her own hands as well. For a moment, she sat there quietly, trying to gather her thoughts into words. Finally, her gaze drifted to the flowers on the table. "I'm sorry Brian. I shouldn't have called you." Then, as she stood up, "I'm sorry for interrupting your busy schedule. I-... I should probably get back to the school." She glanced at him for a minor second, before looking at the flowers again, contemplating on whether to take them.

But the moment didn't last long before she said once again, "I'm sorry." She shook her head hastily, then turned to exit the pub. Why she felt like she just took a stake to the heart, she could not understand. She just needed the dark safety of her office, with a glass filled to the rim with wine. The thought of it stopped her at the door, caused her to hesitate for a moment. She could see now, how she would end up should she allow the drink to flood her life. But she was a coward. She couldn't turn back to Brian, she didn't know how to express nor understand her need for him- or perhaps wouldn't understand. Not couldn't. Finally, she brushed her hair out of her face and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Brian Carter
Primary
Brian Carter

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Brian just sat there. she didnt even take the flowers he had brought her.
He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The calmness didnt last long. He grunted in rage the hit hte table, throwing hte flowers onto the floor. He walked out grumbling to himself about 'love being cruel'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)   When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian) Empty

Back to top Go down

When All has Shattered and Crumbled (Tag: Brian)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: