Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Devil in Disguise [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress
Aries Lestrange

Stats : 501

A Devil in Disguise [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Devil in Disguise [Open]   A Devil in Disguise [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:04 am

"I see."

*To keep up her cover she also said.*

"I think I am going to pay a visit to my informant."

*She did not have to clarify what she meant by that. Luxante knew full well what happens to people that disappoint Aries. They disappeared for good.*

"Any chance that you figure out what that little trinket does?"

*She tried to figure out herself. She even visited Hogwarts merpeople at the Lake, at the dead of night. They had no clue either, but she knew they thought it was curse, and frighten them to the extent of staying away from the submerge cave where it was hidden.*
Back to top Go down
Luxante Giseroth
Primary
Luxante Giseroth

Stats : 425

PostSubject: Re: A Devil in Disguise [Open]   A Devil in Disguise [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:13 am

"Ah, I'm sure that he will enjoy that visit" Luxante said grimly, he knew all too well what Aries would do to her mis-informant. "But alas, no, I have not yet discovered what the damned thing does" he added, shaking his head a bit as they turned down the street and into Knockturn Alley
Back to top Go down
Aries Lestrange
Headmistress
Aries Lestrange

Stats : 501

PostSubject: Re: A Devil in Disguise [Open]   A Devil in Disguise [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:40 am

*As they turn the corner into Knockturn Alley, the atmosphere changed instantly. Unlike Digon Alley, knockturn alley carried the scum and filth of the Wizarding world. The walls were covered in slim, dried feces and sometimes even blood. The floors were no better. And every soul, every suspicious character, dangerous felon or dark wizard or witches walk through these halls. Aries was never put off by this, she walked in many dark dreary places looking for information, even hide out in some of these right holes for a time.

Looking up at the hooded figure, she was fully embracing, she whispered.*

"Maybe we should join forces, you and I. My library has an extensive working knowledge of power. We can make magic you and I."

*Using the last sentence, having a double meaning behind it.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Devil in Disguise [Open]   A Devil in Disguise [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Devil in Disguise [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2