Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurses Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

Stats : 67

Nurses Station Empty
PostSubject: Nurses Station   Nurses Station EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:17 pm

This is on the fourth floor.
Back to top Go down
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

Nurses Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurses Station   Nurses Station EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:54 pm

D'anton leaned against the nurses station smiling happily while talking to the nurse. " Yep... Zo I have to ask Amy... if you were going out on a date... where would you like to go? I still don't know ziz place very well and yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck flipping over the file from last night.

Amy put a finger to her lips thinking about what he had said. " Well I would like to go out. Be taken about. See the things worth seeing. A good dinner a night walk. Simple things ya know Doctor D'anton."

" I see... Zank you Amy... Now about Billy... I know you were zere with me... but did you know the plant?" He looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

Nurses Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurses Station   Nurses Station EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:05 pm

" The plant was cursed. Just an ordinary bean plant someone cursed it to grow with movement. They think his wife did it Billy was a very very smart and rich man... lot of enemies." She flipped open another file giving it to him. "Today though someone is stuck to a desk. You have to get him unstuck,"

"Oh yay... under age wizard?" He flipped through it carefully running a hand though his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nurses Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurses Station   Nurses Station Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurses Station
Page 1 of 1