Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurses Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

Stats : 67

Nurses Station  Empty
PostSubject: Nurses Station    Nurses Station  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:57 pm

A place where all the nurses meet.
Back to top Go down
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

Nurses Station  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurses Station    Nurses Station  EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Sitting in a chair he was looking over a new file. Someone foolishly stumbled into a patch of aspholdel. Which is commonly used in the potions drought of the living death, though the leafs of the plant did produce a poisons rash on the body if they were brushed by anything containing heat of any matter. So when the young boy passed the plants on his 'Adventure time' He did not notices the growing rash that started on his leg then began to progress to his whole body.
D'anton quickly got up from the chair he happened to be sitting in at the moment tucking the file under the arm while the white coat fluttered in the slight wind of the hall. He made his way to the room knocking softly first before entering.
"Hello Mr. Updegrave. I am your Doctor L'amour. Your nurse for the day is Amy I believe you have already met her. If I may I would like to look at the infected parts of your body and to see if zee treatment zat you have been using has worked so far. If you do not mind."
"Go right on ahead. Doc." He flipped the blanket down off his body to show the red and purple bumps that covered about eighty percent of his body. There seemed to be bruises by the spots he itched that littered his body from the bottom of his legs to the top of his neck. Which seemed to get worse the higher they went.
"If you don't mind me asking Mr. Updegrave where were you exactly adventuring at?"
"The better part of the forest in the upper part of the mountains real nice this time of year can see about everything. Stars... maybe even a couple of strange animals ya can only see in books..." He began to itch the top of his neck again. The purple spots beginning to change black.
"If I may ask Mr. Updegrave to stop your itching it may be harmful to your well being. I am going to start you on three hundred and fifty cc of antibiotics and if zere is no change in zee next hour we will start other healing processes but we will just see how ziz works out." D'anton patted his arm quietly standing up and looking at him. "Do you need anyzing else before I go check on some others."
"No doc thanks for the help and all." He waved him turning to the book on his night stand.
D'anton quickly nodded walking to the nurses station talking to amy for a moment about his orders before quickly grabbing another file going on with the rest of his night routines.
Back to top Go down
D'anton L'amour
Head Boy
D'anton L'amour

Nurses Station  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurses Station    Nurses Station  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:39 am

Sitting at the nurses station dosing off on a huge stack of patient files. He had just about finished his shift. The shift he had taken lasted about sixteen hours, a double. Cracking open one of his eyes blood shot eyes D'anton checked the time. 11:15 D'anton was almost there just fifteen minutes... Fifteen minutes and he could be free for the next two days. To sleep, to buy food and pretty much do whatever the hell he wanted. Closing his eyes he tried to block out the sound of people yelling. A nurse quickly grabbed hold of D'anton shoulder shaking him away.
"Code Blue... we need a doctor there stat." Quickly she went behind him grabbing a new cup and pouring coffee into it before handing it off to him. "Hurry Doctor L'amour, Poison plant growing from his stomach. Room ten"

D'anton quickly took the cup from her drinking it all quickly before running down the hall skidding into the quickly before coming up on the bedside pulling gloves on as he looked upon the man. The man young in his years was unconscious at the moment. Looking further down his shirt was being completely cut off blood leaking from the middle from around this huge stock that some what looked like a bean stock. Pressing around the base of the bean stock it began to grown in size then small sprouts started to pop up along his chest and abdomen. Blood began to ooze from the bigger bean stock. "Scalpel-" but before he could finish what he was saying the man he hand no name to started to flat line. An urgency took over the room while people began to run around to revive the man that quickly began to grow cold. His lips started to turn blue as shock paddles tried to bring him back to life. But the loss of blood that was now leaking on to the floor and the highest voltage being used on the paddles. The man was dead. Nothing else could stop what was happening. The plant was too far imbedded into the mans stomach.

D'anton stopped the paddles handing them back to the nurse next to him throwing his gloves on the ground while running a hand through his hair. His scrubs now a bloody mess and a sweat that took over his whole body. The stress of it all. "What was his name?" D'anton turned around blood shot eyes staring at the only nurse left in the room.

"Billy Polli.." Hurriedly she brought a white sheet over the dead man hiding his face.

D'anton brushed another hand through his hair saying calmly while the nurse took a white clip bored out. Looking up at the clock he said. " Billy Polli deceased at 11: 26 pm..." Quickly walking out the room D'anton quickly looked around at everyone before leaning against the wall hand over his eyes.

The familiar sound of high heals coming down the hall something that was almost never heard this late at night. " D'anton! Oh D'anton... come here son." She tapped her heal impatiently at the boy who was completely exhausted at this point in time.

D'anton dropped his hand lazily coming over to his mother. Head down as he began to walk slowly his hair was a mess, eyes blood shot from lack of sleep for is whole summer vacation was spent in the hospital. He had yet to seen the light of day. " Oui oui... what do you need mozer?"

" I was just checking up on my boy... seeing as I haven't seen you all summer break. Your last year in Hogwarts right D'anton."

His mother spoke more like a boss maybe even as if he was being interviewed for a job."Oui... it is... I work in the hospital wing there as well.." D'anton could hardly keep his eyes open at this point he wished his mother would just leave him looking up at the clock quickly he saw that it was finely eleven thirty. Looking up at his mother he said quietly. " Look mozer I have worked a sixteen hour shift and if you wouldn't mind... I really just need to get some sleep..." He ran a hand through his hair looking up at him.

" That is what I wanted to talk to you about. I need you to work tomorrow. About noonish in the curse ward... we just had to lay off a doctor for malpractice. Could you do that hun?" She flipped her hair writing something down on her clip bored.

"Mozer... I have worked doubles every day ziz week... If I work another day I will end up in zee hospital." Looking at her a look as if saying 'Really? You really want me to work myself to death in here don't you.'

Laughing musically before looking him dead in the eye. " I need you to work that day D'anton... no buts... now I need to go. Be here tomorrow at twelve. Have a good night. I won't be home tonight." Turning around quickly she walked down the hall and eventually out of sight.

D'anton looked at the women that said was his mother a sigh left him quickly as he fell against the wall head beating against it as he slowly brings himself off the wall. Looking around at the few nurses that were staring at the interaction he gave a lopsided grin " Life right?" Giving a dry laugh he walked down the hall going to the floo. Ready to be at home.

Turning back to the nurse he said quietly. " I would like to have a report on that man in there tomorrow if you could do that for me... thanks..." walking down the hall down turning down the corner leaving the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nurses Station  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurses Station    Nurses Station  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nurses Station
Page 1 of 1