Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thicket of Trees

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

Thicket of Trees - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thicket of Trees   Thicket of Trees - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:43 pm

"I'll be sure to stop by the Tea Shop sometime then." Alexandra grinned. She'd never been inside the shop before as she had neither adored coffee nor tea and never thought it would be a particularly interesting place to visit. Until now that is. Vaguely wondering how Gail had landed a job in the Tea Shop of all the places, Alexandra carefully slid off the table to stand on her wobbly feet. On the bright side though, she wasn't even dizzy anymore and her legs' limits were far more reasonable.

Speaking of which, "The potions and ointments won't react horribly in the shower right?"

Ouriel in the meanwhile still watched after Gail. 'And I may see you whilst hunting.'
Back to top Go down
Gail Rimmell
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Gail Rimmell

Stats : 41

PostSubject: Re: Thicket of Trees   Thicket of Trees - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:01 am

Gail gave Alexandra a glance and a grin, "Sure," before turning back and zipping up her suitcase. She glanced at Ouriel as his thoughts entered hers once again. It was a rather odd experience, having a voice inside her head that wasn't her imagination. She chuckled at the thought, 'I look forward to it!'

"It should be fine." Ms. Morgan replied.

Gail stood back up, setting her stereo on top of the suitcase as she turned back around, placing her hands on her hips, "Well, if I'm no longer needed, I believe I'll be heading out. Will you three be alright without me?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandra Leoine
Primary
Alexandra Leoine

Stats : 361

PostSubject: Re: Thicket of Trees   Thicket of Trees - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:13 am

Ouriel bobbed his head in acquiesce - an oddly human gesture he had picked up from Alexandra - and then began trying to stand up too. He gracefully succeeded in getting on his feet - for lack of a better word - though he obviously favored his wounded leg. Still, it felt great for him to be able to stretch his wings out properly.

"Brilliant." an actual shower with running hot water. Even the thought made her shiver in delight. "Well Ouriel and I should be fine now. Thank you again and I'll see you sometime at the Tea Shop." she waved and began to carefully shuffle up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thicket of Trees   Thicket of Trees - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thicket of Trees
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3