Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st Guest Bedroom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Blaine walked in at that moment. He swung the door open and took in the scene. "What the fuck is going on here?!"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Blaire pulled back startled and looked up at Blaine.

"Um no need for that." Blaire said as she looked around at the stuff in the room. She had to admit it looked pretty weird and then she realized that house elf blabbed.

"Hm I told that house elf to shut up, guess that didn't work." Blaire murmured to herself. She then looked over at Blaine and smiled up at him.

"Well I was helping someone. You know how loving and caring I am." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
People

People

Stats : 882

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:18 am

Cole stood up, holding to Blaire's arm for support and out of protectiveness. His body was tense, preventing his legs from giving way beneath him.

He growled at the guy's raised voice, his grip tightened as he glared with as much strength as he could muster. He was weak before, but now he felt some strong urge to protect her.

"Nothing of your concern" he said darkly. It had been the most words he had said so far since the incident, each syllable was evident of his dislike for the man despite it being the first meeting.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Blaine's eyes looked around, his eyes moving frantically. He stared at his wife. "You don't help people, Blaire." He realized the boy was talking to him. "Are you talking to me?" He walked over to the boy and got in his face. "Get your fucking hand off my wife." He got closer to the boy and scowled.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Blaire stared at both of them and then stood up. She grinded her teeth together. Blaire stood up and pushed the too apart roughly and sighed tiredly. She wanted to lay down right now and fall asleep.

"Can't we play nice, please." Blaire laughed trying to defuse the tension building up in the room. Then when Blaine's comment finally sunk into her she looked at him and glared.

"Excuse, I would love it if you could elaborate or what you mean by I don't help people? Because I do sometimes have my moments when I don't feel like wreaking havoc of the world." Blaire said as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:35 pm

Blaine looked at Blaire then dismissed her. "Blaire, I'll talk you later. Get out." Blaine looked back at the boy then scowled again. "Who are you and why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:43 pm

Blaire looked at him shocked and then her anger took over quickly.

"Excuse me!? NO! I WILL NOT GET OUT!" Blaire sneered. A smirk was working her way up onto her face and her hand was twitching to summon her wand so she could just hex him. Blaine was being entirely to protective. He shouldn't be angry without letting her explain herself.

"Do not ever tell me to do something, you'll get a very bad answer." Blaire murmured as she glanced at him with a smirk on her face.

"His name is Cole. He was here because I saved his life from Lamia! She was slowly bleeding the life out of him," Blaire sneered.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:25 am

Blaine backed off almost immediately when she started yelling. He looked at her, realizing he had truly pissed her off. He stepped back away from the boy. Cole... Blaine rolled his eyes then sighed. "Alright..." He snapped his fingers and summoned a house elf, appropriately the one who squealed. "Clean this room up. Now." He scowled at the elf then walked out and went to the living room, commanding another elf to make some tea for the three of them.
Back to top Go down
People

People

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:31 am

[s-s-orry my internet keeps turning offTT.TT]

Wife...the word struck his heart with mixed emotions. Jealousy, sadness, anger. She was married to a man who made her shout so loud.

If only he...no. Cole banished his hopeful thoughts.

He continued to stand there in a staring contest with the guy. He wasn't willing to share this man his name, the name that Blaire had helped him remember but Blaire responded for him anyways.

...bleeding the life out of him... He stumbled for balance. These short moments in heaven made him forget. He controlled his breathing. He remembered the pain...he could feel it. He resisted holding Blaire's arm...he wouldn't give any more reasons for this man to trouble her.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Once Blaine was out of the room the tension that had gathered in her body rolled out of her and she cracked her neck and took a deep breath before letting it out. Blaire couldn't believe that he had gotten that mad. She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Get a freaking grip." Blaire murmured under breath. She then turned slightly to see Cole stumble and she grabbed his forearms lightly and held him steady.

"Sorry about that...I don't know what his problem was...you okay?" Blaire asked. Her eyes were searching his face of any grimace that would mean he was in pain or something.
Back to top Go down
People

People

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:27 pm

"I-I'm fine," he lied, the quiver in his voice failing to hide his uneven breathing.

He gulped.

"S-So an arranged marriage?" He said, a wry smile on his face. It was an attempt to cause her no worry, but unfortunately Cole's mind was plagued with the thoughts of that ma
n.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 12:25 pm

"Are you sure?" Blaire asked as she raised her eyebrows at him. Then she shook her head.

"Um no...we were just strangers in the street when we met. I showed him to a place in Diagon alley and then we stayed friends and started dating. He really helped me when he first met me....I was in a dark place." Blaire said as she took a deep breath and shook her head.

"But I love him even though he can get protective sometimes and jumps to things..but he's human and we all make mistakes. If we weren't allowed to make mistakes then I'd be in really bad shape." Blaire chuckled.
Back to top Go down
People

People

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:38 pm

He gave a shaky nod, feeling guilty about lying to the girl.

Dark place...
The way that she breathed after saying it made him want to hug her once more.

"He must really...love you..." His smile was slightly grim, disappointed probably.

He had somehow grown attached to this girl...his saviour...one who was unfortunately married. He felt painful...both physically and emotionally. His knees gave way beneath him so he was kneeling in front of Blaire.

Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 am

Blaire nodded.

"He does," She murmured. She watched the smile but it didn't seem to have any happiness in it. A frown pulled at the corners of her lips slightly. When he went down she couldn't stop him from hitting the ground because it was out of no where. She quickly bent down in front of him concerned.

"You are not alright if you're falling to your knees. What's wrong? Are you in any pain?" Blaire asked concerned.
Back to top Go down
People

People

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Cole's vivid blue eyes looked to Blaire's, agony evident in them. I-It hurt so much.

"N-No," he lied, leaning weakly against her. "No, i'm fine Blaire."

He breathed heavily.

Probably this wasn't really his heaven. Probably this was still part of his torture...his punishment. He closed his eyes, in attempt to seek peace in the darkness.

"I'll be fine, just give me a few minutes..." he smiled weakly, "then you can return to him."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:52 pm

Blaire sighed.

"No you're not! You are so lying. I can see when someone's in pain." Blaire said. She ran her hand through her hair trying to figure out what she could do for him.

"Where does it hurt?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
People

People

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:37 pm

My heart.

He wanted to push away but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He was succumbing to her insistence.

"B-Back, m-my back," he choked out, choosing the place where she would be unable to witness his pain in his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:13 pm

Blaine came back a few minutes later and knocked on the door. He didn't know why he knocked; hell it was his house. But he knocked anyway and waited for Blaire to open up.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:55 pm

"Alright." Blaire murmured. She bent him forward slightly and looked at his back. Nothing was evident but maybe it as just on the inside and Blaire couldn't fix that stuff. She heard the knocking and she sighed.

"Come in Blaine." Blaire called out.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:46 am

Blaine looked at his wife and put an arm around her waist and whispered, "I'm sorry for blowing up like that... It was wrong..." He kissed her lips softly then hugged her. He pulled away and looked at Cole then back at Blaire. "Is he alright?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Blaire smiled in the kiss and then pulled back.

"It's alright...just don't do it again." Blaire murmured. Then she shrugged.

"He says he hurts but I don't see anything on the surface....it might be underneath but I don't know what it would be." Blaire murmured.
Back to top Go down
People

People

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:20 pm

Cole averted his eyes to the scene in front of him. The sound of them standing closer together, the exchange of a kiss, only making his chest hurt more.

"-It might be underneath..." Her words registered in his foggy head. P-Probably he had some damage on his lungs, or probably a broken rib?

Despite his attempts to soothe his heartbroken feelings...it was futile. He lifted his head, not to look to the two, but instead to the sunlight pouring through the window. He could escape, leave behind his feelings along with his memory of this room, of her...

A voice was urging him to go...to do it.

Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:35 am

Blaine looked over at Cole then back at Blaire. "Well... Do you think we should take him to St. Mungo's? Maybe he just needs to rest."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 am

"He probably does just need rest. Why don't we let him rest on the couch downstairs and get him something to drink." Blaire smiled and then looked at Cole.

"Come on Cole you can sit downstairs on the couch and relax for a while and maybe explain to us what happened." Blaire said.
Back to top Go down
People

People

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:52 pm

"S-Sure." Cole nodded meekly and followed the girl, tearing his eyes away from the guy.

He knew that the blonde didn't even give a rat's ass to Cole's well-being. They were two men, wanting to make Blaire happy, instead of brawling it out on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Guest Bedroom   1st Guest Bedroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Guest Bedroom
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next