Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living Room

Go down 
+2
Blaine Attor
Blaire Attor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

Stats : 258

Living Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Blaine's eyes watched her hand. He swallowed a little then shrugged. "I don't honey... Whatever you want to tell me I guess. Why don't we start with ex-boyfriends? That one seems like a real winner." He chuckled a little then lifted her shirt a little so he could see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:27 pm

Blaire chuckled and smiled. She glanced down at her belly-button ring that was a snake with a diamond eye. She smirked.

"Like it? It's my favorite." Blaire smiled as she toyed with it some more. Then she thought back to the past with her boyfriends.

"Alright then....well I went out with Earl who I went out for most of my 6th year until he lost his memory and then he went out with a Ravenclaw who is now in the Order of the Phoenix. Then his lovely cousin the one who was the leader of the Death Eaters killed him for unknown reasons. I was devastated but you know he's in a better place moved on and found someone who made me happy again." Blaire smiled looking at Blaine.

"Then there was that kid from school who I mentioned earlier and stuff before I realized that he was just a stupid little prat who needed to burn....then I went out with Hunter..the one who's married to Vafara....realized he was like too nice and a little too clingy so dumped him and then I went out with Adrian. You know that guy that was being tortured by Lamia and Aries....we went out before he disappeared and then we met and well happy ever after for me!" Blaire smiled as she stared at the ceiling.

"Oh and Luke liked me at some point in time before I turned all evil nasty...he was a good friend. I regret losing him as a friend. He saved my ass a lot during my time at Hogwarts." Blaire murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Blaine smiled at her. "I do." He listened as she spoke then commented when she was done. "You dated Hunter? Wow, that's surprising." He laughed then smiled at her. "That's an interesting history of boyfriends." He chuckled then leaned against her. "I'm surprised I was the first one to marry you with all those behind me." He laughed again, still trying to picture her and Hunter together. He shook his head then grabbed another cookie.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:25 pm

Blaire chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah Hunter and I went out for a few days but I wasn't ready to date because of what had happened and it was too soon and he just didn't make me happy really. And yeah I know it's a colorful history..." Blaire said. The only one out of them all that she had thought about marrying was Earl...or maybe Adrian...but then what had happened happened and it was probably for the best. She looked up at him.

"Okay mr. I know nothing about....you start." Blaire said poking him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Blaine shrugged. "Well, what do you want know, Mrs. I'm married to Mr. I know nothing about." He poked her back in the sighed and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Blaire laughed and smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know just anything about you. Start in the beginning like where you lived and your childhood and everything." Blaire said as she toyed with her bellybutton ring.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 am

Blaine shrugged. "Well there isn't much to talk about... I didn't have much of a childhood..." He bit is lips, trying to get her off the topic. He leaned forward and kissed her. "You and that belly button ring are driving me crazy," he whispered against her lips. He took her hands in his then squeezed them lightly, smiling at her.

Last edited by Blaine Attor on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:42 am

Blaire smiled in the kiss and pulled back and she looked up at him sort of with a sad look in her eyes but a smile on her face.

"Not as much as your secrets are...and not driving me crazy in a good way." Blaire murmured. She rolled so that she was out of his reach and sat up facing him and crossed her legs and looked at him. Then her gaze went down to her hands as she started to pick at them.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:15 am

Blaine frowned as he watched her. He sat up as well, then started playing with a loose thread on the rug. He sighed then looked back at her. "Well my mother died giving birth to me...Barely a couple hours old and I was already killing people..." He looked down at his feet then back over to her. "My father was killed when I was ten. I was never told why... Anyway after that my aunt and uncle took me and I was like the son they wanted. My uncle was a strict man but he treated me like his own."

"I started at Durmstrang that next year and was a good kid. I hit that rebellious stage when I was in my fourth year and started pulling some pranks here and there. In my fifth year that was changed though. We'll just say that my uncle straightened me out a lot over the summer. My sixth year was bad though. I was every father's nightmare, and every 'daddy's little girl's dream. Toward the end of the year, my cousin, who had just turned five, were riding my aunts horse. He wanted to do it by himself so I let him. The horse got spooked by something when he was ridingand it threw him off. He hit the grouned and the impact killed him I was blamed of course and that's when I was sent away for 'Death Eater business'.

"I'm supposed to be in school to finish my last year but they told me to keep a low profile. So I didn't." He shrugged then looked at her and smiled. "Then I met you, and, you know the rest of that."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:55 pm

"Oh wow," Blaire said looking at him with wide eyes. She then looked down at her hands and fidgeted slightly. She didn't know what would happen if her parents died. She felt like she was already surrounded by death but hearing Blaine's life she felt like that just a little less. She moved so that she was beside him before moving so that she was facing him on his lap. She looped her arms around his neck.

"You do know none of that was your fault, right? Your mom and your cousin? It was complications and an accident. Hell I would've let a five year old ride by himself if I thought they were capable of it." Blaire said. Then she thought about it and she smirked.

"Does that mean I'm daddy's little girl?" Blaire teased looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:18 am

Blaine looked at her and nodded. "Yeah I know..." He smiled back at her. "Yep." He laughed and pressed his lips to her neck softly. "You are definitely daddy's little girl." He laughed again and kissed her lips, holding her close. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:17 pm

Blaire smiled and chuckled.

"And good. And wow i never thought that I was daddy's little." Blaire said playfully. She smiled and then kissed him lightly.

"I love you too." Blaire smiled.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Blaine smiled and kissed her again softly, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 3:33 pm

Blaire smiled and kissed him back lightly before pulling back and resting her head on his shoulder and smiling as her hands played with the back of his shirt collar.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Blaine frowned when she pulled away. "Why are you fighting me?" He smirked a little.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 am

"I'm not fighting you!" Blaire laughed. She smiled and began picking at her nails slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Blaine ndodded. "Yeah you are... Or more like resisting..." He made her looked at him by hooking his fingers underneath her chin and pulling up. "We haven't done anything in a while..."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:04 am

"No I'm not!" Blaire laughed looked up at him chuckling. She kissed his lips lightly before pulling back slightly and leaned her forehead against his. And then she just shrugged.

"I know it's just...I don't know not in the mood with everything happening. New leader and we have no idea what's going to happen. And plus other things have been happening..." Blaire said smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Blaine frowned a litttle. "Other things?" He pulled her close and kissed her neck, still trying to put her back in the mood, since she was not in it.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 pm

"Yea.....um a member of the order kinda figured who I was in Honeydukes and lets just say it didn't end well." Blaire said thinking back out on. She smirked.

"Yeah, that was a fun day." Blaire murmured as she took his hands in hers and started to play with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:13 am

Blaine frowned. "Why am I just hearing about this?" Yeah h's pretty pissed. "I mean you never tell me anything...."
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:57 pm

"...you just heard about it because it's like was like two days ago and I wasn't hurt beside some wood splinters and a sprained ankle that I fixed on my own...and I do to! I can't believe you just said! Are you serious?!" Blaire snapped. She pulled away from him and stood up and glared at him. Tears were starting to build up in her eyes and she shook her head.

"I don't tell you anything. Um yeah I just told you about my past love life. What else do you wanna know? Want me to tell you that my best-friend lost her memory and now I have no one to talk girly conversations with? But wait you already knew that." Blaire snapped as her hands curled around into fists.

"Do want me to tell you that my childhood was awesome? That I got everything I want. My brothers were there for me more than my parents. Do wanna hear the grisly details about how my brothers gave me my scar from the base of my neck to the small of my back? Because it's pretty bloody if I do say so myself. Do you also want to know how I was basically the biggest bitch at Hogwarts? Do you also want to know that I hurt basically every person there in some form or that I believe that I managed to have a person killed because of what happened? Do want to hear the sob story of how I believe that I'm a walking death because it seems that wherever I go there is always death." Blaire said as tears started flow down her cheeks. She wiped them away angrily. She was no longer glaring at him but just staring at him with tears running down her face.

"Is that good enough for you, Blaine? Or do you want to hear more?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Blaine stood up and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Shh, Blaire. Honey I'm sorry. You never tell me anything because that's something that I don't need to know...." He sighed and stroked her hair, trying to calm her down. "Just forget I even said that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Blaire rubbed her eyes and sighed.

"I don't tell you things so I don't relive the past. It sucks." Blaire murmured as she wrapped her arms around his waist gingerly.
Back to top Go down
Blaine Attor
7th Year
Blaine Attor

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Blaine nodded and kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry for prying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Room   Living Room - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Living Room
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next