Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locking up the Sun

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Stats : 401

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:55 pm

When Sorrow first felt her presence in his mind, he thought he had imagined it. It was soon after he had left Eirina's office, and so long since last it felt so clear. When she spoke - it chilled him to the bone.
She wanted to meet with him. After months of no word from her, no news, no presence - she thought to contact him at last. It was a relief to know she was alive, certainly. Yet still, Sorrow wished he had heard from her sooner. Even while undergoing Phantom's training, surely he would have had time for his sister.

He was not angry. Not even irritated, simply - disappointed. But Sorrow had agreed to come. Why she chose Knockturn Alley, of all places, he did not know. Knowing Misery, she would have chosen a library or another, more desolate location - though not many people wandered through the shadowy parts of Knockturn Alley, there still were some.

So Sorrow stood, leaning on the cold wall of a side alley, half-hidden inside the shadow and waiting patiently. Misery was not one to arrive late to any sort of meeting. This time she was, indeed, late.
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Stats : 546
Location : Location is important yes? I'll tell you, I'm in a maze holding a broken heart sign over my chest.

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Mr. Dissidia walked by the alley on his way to sight-see but apparently nothing wasn't out of place as he roamed and that pleased him fairly well. His gloved hands were shoved as far as they would go into his pockets, his teal almost blue colored of eyes were fixed down and stayed down for things of random thoughts were going through his mind making his bangs hide the most part of his face.

Mr. Dissidia liked Hogwarts but what he loved was the silent places that it held and happening to glance upward and tilting his head he entered into the alley with a rather content expression. This was his type of hangout alright and he hummed mentally in his head as he kept a steady cool stride into it and seeing a figure which he guessed was another character here at Hogwarts he closed his eyes and shook his shoulders in that way of a shrug as he leaned against the wall a little ways from the other person who was taking in the silence of the alley. His thoughts were ceased right then and there as he looked upward a bit his scar on the right eye was visible which really didn't bother Heat much.

Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Sorrow lifted his gaze abruptly, catching only a slight blur in the shadow before him as it passed. It... was not her. But-

Closing his eyes for a moment, Sorrow let them open, eyeing the spot further away. It was a mature vampire, that much he knew. And Sorrow could detect him.
Phantom's training sure paid off - through his distraction, Sorrow was able to detect a disturbance caused by something other than a human or the arrival of his sister. He had not expected another vampire showing, but he could see him clearly now, up to the pale eyes and dark scar stretching from his forehead, across the eye and his left cheek.

The vampire, he was not of the Grace clan. Sorrow was certain that he had never seen him before then. It was... an interesting occurrence, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Location : Location is important yes? I'll tell you, I'm in a maze holding a broken heart sign over my chest.

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Mr. Dissidia felt someone looking at him and he looked to the other male silently as he raised a eyebrow. "Is there something wrong?" his slight accent which would be similar to a british accent ranged through his black painted lips for he felt it kind of odd he was being looked at.

Mr. Dissidia looked straight back toward the front of him but his eyes were still facing him and his hair was more to his left side of his face than to his right only cause his head was tilted away from the other male but his eyes weren't as they remained on him. Mr. Dissidia had not seen that many people and now meeting a new face could count as a treat. Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:28 pm

"Not a thought," Sorrow spoke in his usual murmur, seeing no need to raise his voice. After all, this time he was certain the other could hear him, anyway. It was always... engaging to meet someone of different clan. There was little that interested Sorrow more than learning of another's viewpoints, be it on the different societies of humans, wizards... vampires. Raveena, for example, disagreed with most of Sorrow's. For the past decade, there had been issues at the council as well. Sorrow wondered if this particular vampire ever attended such a council. Perhaps he knew more, and perhaps his thoughts also varied from Sorrow's greatly.

"It is not often that I see our kind, beside those of my family."
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Mr.Dissidia chuckled with his eyes still fixed on him but his shoulders shook due to his chuckling. "Aye. Their are different vampire families and I'm as one would say different since mine migrated from Britian a far ways back. Not that it is important." his tone flat but if held a bit of energy. Mr. Dissidia took his eyes off of the other male as he gently took his left hand out which were rather a bit sharp due to his nails underneath the leather as he placed his hand through his hair.

"My family was average sized. So, from the sounds of it yours was fairly larger than mine. Eh?" Mr. Dissidia glanced to him before looking away as he placed the hand that he took out of his pants pocket behind his back in a rather fancy way but his posture was quite the opposite, meaning it was a bit lazy and haunched over in appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Sorrow's lip twitched, but he calmed quickly. His family - his close family - was quite ordinarily sized. He had quite a few close cousins, but not too much. But taking the whole of Grace clan into consideration... now that was something else entirely.

There was not a vampire who was not aware of the Grace clan. Just as, Sorrow was taught about other clans. If he learned the vampire's name, he was sure to know it. If the vampire learned his name... it was likely that he would know of him as well.
Currently, Altair - Sorrow's father - held the highest position among the clans, right after the Vampire Princes. Sorrow had yet to attend the Festival of the Undead, but he knew vampires were aware of his role.

"A name for a name?" he asked pushing himself off the wall and turning slightly to face the other fully.
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Mr. Dissidia went silent for a few more moments. He had remembered when his parents taught him and his sister, Clara about the different clans but since her death he sort of lost his teachings but he played it cool. Heat fairly remembered his fathers as well as his mothers name for well they were very private about that kind of stuff which didn't bug him much since he grew up sort of like them anyway. "Name for a name. Eh?" Mr. Dissidia looked to him silently as he smirked a bit with a little sarcasim added into his smirk.

Mr. Dissidia looked to his fairly fancy looking shoes not that they were fancy much any more. "Heh, I'll tell you my name. Heat Dissidia." His tone had hardly any feeling into it but what backed it up was his sarcasim to make it seem like he cared which he was secretive about the things he liked due to his trust issues.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:01 pm

Dissidia? Now that - that was a name Sorrow had not heard in years since last his tutor mentioned it. At the time, when Sorrow wanted to know more, the tutor marked it as unimportant. But was it, really?

Offering a bow, as it usually went with his introduction, Sorrow spoke, "I go by the name of Grace, and my given name is Sorrow. A pleasure to meet you, Mr Dissidia."
He had almost forgotten what it was he was there for.

Having shadow-crossed, Misery found herself facing her brother, leaned over in a slight bow. She eyed him oddly, glancing towards the other side - only to meet the casual exterior of the other vampire. The girl suppressed a sigh. She had no time for this.
"Is this really a good time to be making new friends?"

Sorrow straightened up, a ghostly smile playing on his pale lips.
"You are late."
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Mr. Dissidia looked between the two as he was bowed at by Sorrow and then seeing a female he kepts his posture and stance leaning against the wall of the alley with his left arm still behind his back while the right was in his pants pocket still. Grace, was a name he fairly knew but since the years went by as fast a page blows when the wind moves it, it was hard for Heat to remember.

Mr. Dissidia almost shivered but caught himself. Friends, they were just now meeting with eachother. Not to mention they shared their names just now, he doubt they were friends just yet as he looked between the two rather silently again for he didn't know what to say since he figured if they were going to talk to him he would just have to wait until they actually do so.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:15 pm

"I am never late, brother," Misery crossed her arms over her chest, glancing back to her sibling. "Nor am I ever early. I arrive exactly when I intend to."
She let her gaze rest on him and fell silent, her expression softening. With the other here, she could not say things like 'I missed you' or speak of the matters concerning the family. So, Misery settled for a simple, "You look good. Who's the other freak-show?"

Sorrow shook his head slowly - did his sister adapt more sass in the time she was gone?
"Is that any way to speak?" he let out a quiet sigh. "Mr Dissidia... I offer my sincere apologies. My sister, Misery... she has her own way with strangers."
"Misery," he addressed her, looking at her pointedly. "I have only just met Mr Dissidia. You are leaving a rather... clumsy first impression."
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Mr. Dissidia shook his head as he pushed himself off of the wall and now he placed both of his hands behind his back as he sighed out. "It is quite alright, I for one know when I over stayed my welcome." Mr. Dissidia took a step backwards with his right foot and continued walking away by placing his left foot as he turned and it happened pretty well fast that it fitted Heat quite well. His stride of course was slow just in case they didn't want him to depart.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 pm

"Fine. Do your thing. Bond. See if I care," Misery gave a shrug, moving after the senior vampire, pausing, then moving past and in front of him, courtesying shortly. "I apologise. You needn't leave because of me. So... Mr Dissidia, was it? Do you have a given name, or do I just call you-"

"Please, do not finish that sentence," Sorrow spoke from behind the two and closed his eyes once Misery offered a mock-pout.
"I am afraid I must ask you to stay a moment longer, Mr Dissidia. I hope it is of no inconvenience to you, but there is no mention if we are ever to meet again. I wish to know more of your clan, if there are things you may feel comfortable sharing."
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Mr. Dissidia looked between the two stopping his steps entirely. He smirked a sarcastic smirk before turning around facing Sorrow. "Sharing my clan? Really?" chuckling was in between each word he had spoke, never had anyone been interested with his clan or whatever it was called after all his family wasn't as big as some other families but they had the same strict rules as well as fanciness.

Mr. Dissidia silently coughed with his black painted lips closed as he asked curiously. "Alright. What do you want to know about my family or clan as you put it?" He shifted his posture with his right hand under his chin in that interested yet could be mistaken for a confused posture.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Settling further away, Misery leaned on the cold wall, arms crossed over her chest. She waited patiently for her turn to speak with Sorrow, well aware of his interest in Vampire History. Quite unlike her, who in turn, was much more passionate about History of Magic.

Sorrow took a moment to think before speaking - after all, the vampire's reply was less than friendly, his posture clearly defensive. He decided to play it safe.
"Have you ever attended the Festival, or have you a member in the family who has? I apologise if I come off as rude, but I would very much like to learn."
Sorrow felt a need to, as well, given his role in quite possibly near future.

"Because Father's never spoken of your clan, nor have I heard much from my late tutors... I am guessing it is not as vast and as ours."
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Mr. Dissidia frowned upon hearing what Sorrow had said. "Festival?" He was curious but decided to shrug it off and think about it. Mr. Dissidia attended a rememberance day festival for his sister who is now departed but he also figured that this was a entirely different festival. Perhaps the festival which most vampires go to then again he hadn't really went himself for he has been here the whole time.

"Hm, sorry to say could you give me a bit more information? I'm a bit rusty." which was the honest truth. Heat probably knew what he was talking about but he was also a bit curious to know which type of festival it is.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:06 pm

"Ah, that is to say..." a sort of an awkward smile played on his lips, but Sorrow offered no explanation. Misery had stepped in to do so, and quite happily.

"My. Now that is a first. Osca be blessed," she spoke, but not in a mocking tone. Rather, a honestly curious. "Neither Sorrow or I have ever attended, for we were far too young. But for one not to even know about the Festival of the Undead... you must have been idle for quite a while."

"The Festival of the Undead is the one gathering of all vampire clans which even the Princes attend. Unquestionably, it takes place every three years. That is when the vampires gathered offer their complete views regarding the different societies, introduce their young and future leaders of clans, challenge each other in a variety of physical and psychical competitions... It is a chance to meet, assess each other's strengths and weaknesses, make friends as well as enemies. It is a time when vampires coming of age undergo the Tasks, and so much more."

"But surely, even if you have never bothered attending such a festival... you have heard about the debates between the clans, the possibility of an upcoming war? The need of choosing sides, and attempts to better the situation?"
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Mr. Dissidia claps his hands with his eyes closed with a sarcastic smile. "Ah~ I see now? That is the one you have speaking of? Sorry to say, I haven't attended it since well I live away from my parents for quite a long while. Honestly, I heard of it but I haven't really went but if know so much of it already then well that is impressive! You get a great score. Congrats!" Heat turned around with his back to the both of them as he laughed quite dimly as he leans back against the wall with both of his hands behind his head, it looked as if he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Misery's eyes narrowed at him instantly.
"I wasn't trying to impress you."

"Either way," Sorrow spoke, moving to stand beside his sister. Quite honestly, he was growing tired of the sarcastic smiles. But, like every other, he supposed Heat had a reason behind them. Just as every child of the Grace clan was cursed by his or her name. "The way it is, it matters little. Perhaps you could join us during the next Festival, but you are, like every vampire, under no obligation to attend, just as you were up until now."

"But I feel as if even this was much. Then, I shall save my inquiries for another time and leave you be," he motioned for Misery to follow. It was time they spoke on their own. It was an oddity in itself for Misery to be so patient, when clearly it had been a matter of importance.

Last edited by Sorrow Misery Grace on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heat Dissidia
Neutral Witch/Wizard
Heat Dissidia

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:23 pm

Mr. Dissidia nodded and that was all he had done as he placed his hands back in his pockets as he closed his eyes taking in the silence that the alley had to offer. He liked it when it was quiet for it was more of his favorite position than rather being in crowded areas including the loud area. Heat stayed where he was for he had no interest in following them.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Blaire appeared and then looked around where she had landed and sighed pulling her hair back into a pony-tail before glancing around again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Further down the alley, after the other vampire had left, once making sure they were secluded in their own shadowy bubble, Misery finally spoke. She told Sorrow about things concerning her, her worries about Cazz and their clan, the things she felt she needed to do. The latter was nothing specific, though Sorrow could understand it was something important.

It was not before then that Sorrow noticed just how exhausted his sister seemed to be. Not only physically, but psychically as well. Her skin seemed paler than usual, and though she had tried to conceal it, he could see the weariness in her eyes. The barrier around her mind was weakened, probably due to too long a meditation, though of what sort, Sorrow did not know. He asked if she had taken any blood, but the look she gave him was so stern he shut up immediately, and continued listening silently. It dawned on him just how much strength she was drawing up just to stay standing, to be able to tell him everything of importance now, to put others before herself and rest later. Never before had he seen Misery in such a light - only a couple of years back, when they first arrived at Hogwarts, she had still been the cold, rude Misery who thought only of him and herself - now, that same Misery was tied closely with people she cared about, and fighting to protect them in the best way she knew.

"If that is all," he spoke quietly as at last she fell silent. "It would do you well to go back and rest now."

Shaking her head, Misery rubbed her temples forcefully, warding off a headache.
"No, I still need to-"
"Misery," Sorrow interrupted her, and in his eyes she read his concern, giving the tiniest of nods. "Please."
"All right."

A quick hug was given as a goodbye, and Sorrow was left staring after his sister as she shadow-crossed, disappearing in the darkness around them. He let out a sigh, quite aware that she had no intention of listening to his plea.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:04 pm

Blaire looked down the way and noticed Misery and Sorrow. Misery than disappeared in the shadows.

"Wow that's cool." Blaire said. If Blaire was able to do that she thought that she would have been so much better off being able to get out of stickier situations. She sighed and then looked back at the wall. Then she looked down at Sorrow. The last time she had seen them both was at school. They hadn't really talked but she remembered once Sorrow had healed her cuts on her knees. That was 2 years ago almost.
Back to top Go down
Sorrow Misery Grace
Professor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Distracted as they both were, Sorrow was certain their cover had fallen even before Misery disappeared fully. He, too, now moved, quite visible to the human eye again, and lifted his gaze to meet the eyes that had fallen on him. His dark, grey hues met with the bright blue diamonds, and once he took a full look at her features, Sorrow recognised the newcomer as Blaire.

"Good afternoon," he murmured, wrapping himself tighter in his cloak. The Knockturn Alley and its side alleys were dark for the most part, but with noon long past, it was becoming a bit difficult to stay outside so casually. The sun was at its highest, painful, even from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:20 pm

"Hey, what's up?" Blaire asked lowering her hood down so she could look at him fully. He was tightly wrapped around his cloak.

"Are you alright?" Blaire asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Locking up the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locking up the Sun   Locking up the Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Locking up the Sun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: Wizarding World :: Knockturn Alley-
Jump to: