Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG

100 years after the Second Wizarding War, and the Death Eaters are back. Hogwarts, newly rebuilt, has to muster a new courage, for the game has changed. A new story is rising. It's a new Age, a new Life and a new Generation. It's time for a Revolution.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lamia Bontrolva
Primary

Stats : 338

Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase Empty
PostSubject: Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase   Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Lamia Bontrolva

Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase 50492_118247711522454_613048_n

~Friends~

Lamia has gone past the part where she makes friends, those days have long gone. She sees no need in climbing the social ladder nor any need in feeling comfort in someone's words. The only reason she would choose to have friends is if they shall help her gain power, short pleasures or if they are in any convenience to her.

Blaire Hudson: She was drawn to the girl's vivacious thirst for punishment on Muggles. She enjoyed many of their little 'field trips'. She wouldn't call Blaire a friend nor would she call her merely an acquaintance. Blaire's straightforward thinking causes Lamia to trust her. And trust is very rare amongst the Deatheaters.

Samael Kovachev: The man who, unfortunately for her, she owes a debt to. She dislikes his common sardonic comments that he shoots her way. He loves to see her break her facade. Strangely enough, she counts him as her ally. He is a Russian healer who is an avid user of dark magic, his skills prove useful to her.

~Enemies~

It isn't hard for a Deatheater to gain enemies, however her personality brings her under the dislike for many of the Deatheaters themselves. However, Lamia seems to relish in the growing list of enemies, somehow more than she does the one for allies. They would often lead to a vengeance against her.

[left]Aries Lestrange: Despite their mutual want of eradicating weeds amongst the Deatheaters, the two could never overcome their dislike for each other's guts. Lamia would forever hold a grudge against the woman who had brought her on the brink of death and her constant mindless actions would irritate Aries to no end.

~Love~

Her relationships are as volatile as her moods. Her times spent locked away had eroded the remnants of love. Relationships only procure out of her boredom or because of her obsession for power. The thought of marriage never came to her, and if it did, she would hold no love for her children like her mother did her.

~Family~

Lena Bontrolva: Curiosity made her take the girl in. She took advantage of the girl's homelessness. Despite the girl's 'poisoned blood' Lamia has grown an attachment to the girl. However the attachment isn't one of love nor hate, but possessiveness.

WIP

Last edited by Lamia Bontrolva on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blaire Attor
Primary
Blaire Attor

Stats : 325

Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase   Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:28 am

When Blaire is around Lamia she feels its alright to be herself. Ever since that night on the bridge she feels like she has seen this woman somewhere else. Blaire doesn't want to say anything about it though. She feels like they will not be close or anything; she feels that Lamia will be someone to go to when she needs someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1383157763

Suppressed by my childish fears..there's just too much that time cannot erase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Reborn: Harry Potter RPG :: INFORMATION :: Character Management :: Character Claims and Associations :: Shipping-
Jump to: